Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crypto-crash: 5 reasons and updates on 5 coins
I'm currious. If someone is buying BitCoins using DDK, will the amount of coins then depend on the exchange rate between DKK and USD? I.e. if the dollar rise in value, you will get less coins?
Yes Allan. The converting from DKK to USD is a fiat issue. If you use Bitstamp you will normally buy using Euro. Since Euro and DKK are locked in price your price pr. BTC is only dependant on the market.

(The bank of course charge you a fee for converting between DKK and Euro)
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

I use localbitcoin to buy from many currencies... USD, CAN, EUR ans even in CNY sometimes. If you buy local, it’s only a matter of finding someone willing to sell you using your local fiat. No lost here. Except that you have to be patient and find someone who does not overcharged for their BTC. I am also dealing with my « trustworthy » fellows on my account. I’ve got many of my BTC at market price. It takes time though... but, making money always does. Big Grin
Localbitcoin is really for someone who wants to stay under the radar! Big Grin

Bitstamp is the most efficient way for me to convert between crypto and fiat.

(2017-12-28, 06:52 PM)Carsten Wrote: Localbitcoin is really for someone who wants to stay under the radar! Big Grin

How can you cash out in fiat on bitstamp?
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

I send BTC to Bitstamop, they also have XRP, LTC, ETH and sell for USD or Euro and have them wire funds to your bank
Carsten, staying under the radar is certainly a good thing... when you are talking about taxes... Big Grin
(2017-12-28, 07:24 PM)Hugues Wrote:
(2017-12-28, 06:52 PM)Carsten Wrote: Localbitcoin is really for someone who wants to stay under the radar! Big Grin

How can you cash out in fiat on bitstamp?

You sell your cryptos in USD or Euro and make a withdrawal to your bank account.