Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bankera
Great work Jacob.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

I posted this just for info. I am not going to invest. I don't trust it. Btw that bank is not suitable for people of US and EC.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2018-01-29, 02:46 PM)Hugues Wrote: I posted this just for info. I am not going to invest. I don't trust it. Btw that bank is not suitable for people of US and EC.

Yes Hugues, I noticed earlier in the thread you had said you won't be investing in this one. 

I don't trust this ico either. Recently, I have been getting ads for this ico. I'm not sure if it is because I visited their sites earlier, or if it is just blanket coverage.

They aren't going to be satisfied with 100 million. I read somewhere they are going to keep raising money after ico.
So... case closed then! We are not investing in Bankera! Wink
No we are not investing! Jacob since I signed up to Tron I sometimes get emails in Chinese, but they are not from Tron...

(2018-01-30, 08:57 AM)Carsten Wrote: No we are not investing! Jacob since I signed up to Tron I sometimes get emails in Chinese, but they are not from Tron...

The combination of issuing a cryptocurrency token and sharing KYC details with marketing companies is a huge no-no.

With the number of KYCs I have entered Passport, Address, Email and other Personal details, I have to wonder what happens in the case of ICOs which are outright scams.

Do they then use the massive email list for spamming?
Yes they do. I get more and more mails related to crypto. More are "dangerous" mails telling me I have Bitcoins on an account...just click here to withdraw...

(2018-01-31, 08:23 AM)Carsten Wrote: Yes they do. I get more and more mails related to crypto. More are "dangerous" mails telling me I have Bitcoins on an account...just click here to withdraw...
That doesn't sound like the sort of thing Justin Sun would involve himself in. He is more of an expert marketer than an outright scammer.

Could this be from a rogue ICO that you presented KYC details to?
(2018-01-31, 01:03 PM)Jacob Wrote:
(2018-01-31, 08:23 AM)Carsten Wrote: Yes they do. I get more and more mails related to crypto. More are "dangerous" mails telling me I have Bitcoins on an account...just click here to withdraw...
That doesn't sound like the sort of thing Justin Sun would involve himself in. He is more of an expert marketer than an outright scammer.

Could this be from a rogue ICO that you presented KYC details to?

Yes or it could be Google, Twitter or ? who sell email addresses since they know our interest in crypto.

Yeah, there are multiples ways to get mails all over the Web. As Jacob said, Justin Sun is not a scammer. He is more of a PR guy with a tremendous influence over Chinese investors who will trust him with their lives and give him all the money he wants.