Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bankera
Seems like the guy has some "friends" on bitcointalk... I won't touch that based on my experience with Rimbit...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126829.0

Just type Vytautas Karalevičius and scammer on Google... god... you find many links!
(2017-12-27, 10:55 PM)Carsten Wrote: Yes thanks Hugues, but isn't it the same file 2 times?

Mistake, I will put the other files this evening.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

I am out. Still get mail from Spectrocoin to use my account.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Bankera just acqured Pacific Private Bank. https://blog.bankera.com/2018/01/25/reve...ed-a-bank/

It seems they see it big!
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Okay... MinexBank also works fine.

What about Bankera? Sounds interesting? :/
What about all the negative talk about Bankera?

There are so many scams with a lot of positive hype around them, it is probably better to avoid the projects which have drawn negative criticism.

When there are thousands of Crypto projects around, and new ones starting every day, we can afford to be choosy about which ones we invest in.
sure Jacob, but Hugues posted the positive news for a reason. Hugues did you change you mind about Bankea?

They've just made an announcement about acquiring a bank.

Here's what I've found about Pacific Private Bank

Looking at the Android app store, they have between 10 - 50 installs of their banking app with a population of 279,620 (Vanuatu, where Bankera is based)

The Commonwealth Bank of Australia has over 4 million installs on Android alone, with a population of 24.6 million (Australia)

The Commonwealth Bank app was updated last December, the Pacific Private Bank app hasn't been updated for over 1 1/2 years.

Pacific Private Bank is supposed to have been in business for 20 years, but their domain name was only registered for the first time in 2012.

This is the first time I have seen a bank's site built in Wordpress.

Just the timing of the announcement during the Bankera ICO seems a bit off.

(2018-01-28, 06:53 PM)Carsten Wrote: sure   Jacob, but Hugues posted the positive news for a reason. Hugues did you change you mind about Bankea?

I assumed Hugues posted that news because they want a big ICO.

Vanuatu is a non-extradition country, and you can gain citizenship by investment.

Are they already planning their exit?  Wink