Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bankera
Are you trying to say something about bankera Hugues?
Is Bankera safe for investing?
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2017-12-25, 11:18 AM)Carsten Wrote: Is Bankera safe for investing?

No. I found some interesting things about them. At this moment I don't have time to explain.
Family diner.
But stay out of it.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Thanks Hugues. Family dinner here as well. Big Grin

Yesterday duck. Today a Danish tradition with black bread (this kind is unique for Denmark) different kinds of fish, some more Danish homemade stuff from made by my mom. It all comes down with "snaps" (also Danish hard spirit) and different kinds of beer!! (My wife is driving us home tonight)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snaps
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugbr%C3%B8d
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liver_p%C3%A2t%C3%A9 (looks much better in real life with bacon and mushrooms)
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/50/87/de/5087d...7e0a3f.jpg
https://www.arla.dk/opskrifter/tartelett...-asparges/

and more! Big Grin Big Grin

To do a good investigation about a coin/ ICO or whatever you need answers on different kinds of questions.
1. What is the Idea?
  • Does this company provide a solution to an existing problem that Blockchain is needed to most efficiently solve? Is the world waiting for a solution or product or service? If not, why would people adopt the technology?
  • Does this solution already exist?
  • What competition do they have?
2. Standard of professionalism or their website
  • Do they have a whitepaper?
  • Do they have a roadmap? A road map gives a visual representation as to when (roughly) they are aiming to complete tasks that are proposed. You can also see what they have done previously.
  • Do they show their team? This is one way to separate scams from the real projects that are viable. If there is no mention of a team, or no evidence as to who is working on the project, this should raise some alarm bells.
  • Do they clearly state their vision? If the vision of the company is not clear on what they are and how they provide a solution to a problem, how is a normal person ever going to know who / what they do?
  • Does the website look cheaply made?
3. Business Experience
  • What past business experience do the team members have?
  • Have they managed a multimillion dollar business before?
  • Who are the advisors / Investors?
4. Circulating supply vs held coins
5. Branding strategy. Have a look at their social media pages. Look at what content they are putting out, what image they are trying to present themselves as. If they are constantly only referring to the price of this coin and their ICO then their intentions are questionable.

I don't have answers to al these questions yet.

But I am sure you will have some direct answers to some of the questions. Thes list of questions is not meant to meet all of them. meaning that not all questions have to be answered positively. If one or a few of the questions are answered negatively, this does not mean that the system or company or idea is not OK. The opposite is also true. If all questions are checked as ok does not mean everything is clear to go. We never have guarantees. Some people are very good in misleading. This list is a general guideline.

Do we need answers on these questions if we know following facts:

I contacted FCA in the UK. (The FCA regulates financial firms providing services to consumers and maintains the integrity of the UK's financial markets. It focuses on the regulation of conduct by both retail and wholesale financial services firms. Like its predecessor the FSA, the FCA is structured as a company limited by guarantee).
Answer: Spectro Finance LTD is not registered as financial company in UK. Oops! Houston, we have a problem!
So I went to look any further. Does this company realy exists? Companies house gov.uk registers information of companies to make it public. Well the company Spectro Finance LTD exists. Company No. 09008498 And they have an address. The same address you can find on the website. It is a Private Limited by shares. I also researched that. They have exactly one share. So far so good.
So if it is not a financial company, what does it do? Research made me conclude they do nothing. It is not against the law for a company not doing anything. In that case your company is a dormant company and you don't have to do accountancy and you don't have to pay taxes. I found official documents where it is stated they are a dormant company since several years.

What do you think guys? Do we need to do further investigation to find answers and all questions? I don't think so.

I am quite sure; if one invests in their token he could make some profits by acting quickly.
But this is not what I will do. It is not ethical.
It is not what I (we) stand for.

I have official documents but I cannot show them because there is no possibility to add attachments in this post. So if you want to see them I have to send them via mail. Just let me know.

It seems the layout of this post is a bit strange! Certainly because copy paste from my text document.

Thanks for all your work Hugues. Looks not so good. Is CyberHippie an advisor to Spectrocoin? haha
Hugues,

It's a really good post you made about Bankera. Nobody should invest based on your findings.

Regarding attaching a file. You should be able to do so if you go into your post and make a full edit (not quick edit). Below the edit windows there is an Attachments section. Choose file to upload and press "Add Attachment".

.pdf   application2-pdf.pdf (Size: 87.86 KB / Downloads: 6)
The attachments

Thank you very much Hugues!
Yes thanks Hugues, but isn't it the same file 2 times?