Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bankera
Ok guys,
Since I am in direct contact with the CEO and founder of Bankera we can collect some questions and remarks here.
I will send them directly to him to get answers directly from the source.
If you want yo can also contact him directly to his mail address, but I think it is better to make some collection and send it.

So, please post your questions and remarks: ....
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

They are already paying dividends as part of the profits from SpectroCoin. .. right now 6.5% annualized on the ICO price.

This is not too bad as most coins pay nothing and income should rise in the future.

Here is weekly announcement of payment... https://blog.bankera.com/2017/12/19/the-...been-paid/

The price is nice 0.017Euro = $0.02

35 MNX would get 50,000 BNK
I think you should ask him about why some people would be calling SpectroCoin scam. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1515839.0

Ask is it true that a user had his account closed.

Ask about the expectations and plans for the coming year.
Ask about the expectations and plans for the following years.
Ask if he can give 3 reason for investing in Bankera.

(I have to admit I haven't read the whitepaper and only knows about Bankera from in here)
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

I'm having a hard time deciding on that one. I placed it on the scam basket... because all over the web, there are red flags... Remember the red flags we had with Rimbit and we decided to ignore them. So... When reading the white paper, it seems really interesting in an investment POV, but, when you type: bankera ico review on Google, you often find the word SCAM associated with it. Why is this Bankera bashing all over the net if there is nothing to worry about?
Good question Cell. Hugues could ask the guy.

Post al your questions and remarks here. I will collect them to handover to him. The more questions the better.

BTW: Yesterday evening we mailed about 10 times to each other.
Everytime he was well willing and helping.

I subscribed to spectrocoin. He gave me a coupon for a free debit card and he promissed me to speed up my KYC verification because at this moment about 10000 new customers are in the cue for verification. This morning I god a confirmation mail telling my documents are verified. So; he kept his promisse.
If you subscribe to spectrocoin I could ask him to give you the same priviledged treatment.
Subscribe but do not invest anything yet. My work (investigation) is not finnished yet.
Use this link so I can prove to him you are in via me: https://spectrocoin.com/

Let it be clear; Subscribing can do no harm, but do not invest yet.

I'm already on spectrocoin, I was "this close" to push the button "buy" before I did some research on the net, finding red flags. I'll wait until you tell us what you think... I trust you... not him. Wink
(2017-12-20, 09:19 PM)Cell Wrote: I'm already on spectrocoin, I was "this close" to push the button "buy" before I did some research on the net, finding red flags. I'll wait until you tell us what you think... I trust you... not him. Wink

Thanks for your confidence.

I will keep you posted.

Okay... I signed up using your link.

Did you know that only between 10 to 20 person of the 700 members of the European parliament know about blockchain?
Listen to this intelligent women Eva Kaili (member of European parliament): https://youtu.be/6F5eNS9PGbQ
She definitely knows what she is talking about.

PS: she is advisor at bankera team.