Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best website to keep track of your cryptos
Hi I started a thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=...sg25924822
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

A good idea.
I will not use it because yesterday I made myself a spreadsheet to keep track of my portofolio.
It is updatyed every 60 seconds so I can see at all time how my portofolio is doing.
But for people not knowing how to make such spreadsheet, it would certainly be welcome for them.

Don't forget to insert your JSE miner widget in it.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Wow that is amazing..updated every minute

I could use some kind of spread sheet and also shows where the hell these different things are on exchanges etc
(2017-12-08, 03:56 AM)cta102 Wrote: Wow that is amazing..updated every minute

I could use some kind of spread sheet and also shows where the hell these different things are on exchanges etc
I could send you a copy a the sheet.

That is also a good idea Hugues.

Cryptocoins (Blockchain) is by far the best alternative to the banks as we know it! The banks are characterized by greed and monopoly, i.e. they are the only ones who set the rules, and all of us has to live by those rules. Blockchain can stop this!

The problem is that greed and speculation is killing the cryptos, and having a speadsheet which can update the value (given in real money) every minute, is just another step down the road to reduce the blockchain technology into a technology used solely for speculation purpose. The only difference is that it is no longer the banks who set the rules, it will be the ones with the largest portfolio. Next thing you will see - if not already out there somewhere - is a program which can predict the trend for the next millisecond, and adjust the portfolio accordingly.

Where is the alternative to our current monetary system then??
ONE(!) cryptocoin. Add value to it (It's quite simple). Start using it as a mean for payment. Stop the speculation! Then the banks may wake up.

Stocks are traded with advanced algorithms that for instance caused the crash in 2007. There is also bots for crypto of course.
NONE is able to realtime predict the future price. If you had enough time you can use Bayesian regression to predict the future price . Read this https://arxiv.org/abs/1410.1231. The problem is that it was run on a historical dataset. It means that it did only predict and did not trade. The moment you trade you affect the history and therefore the model should be updated with that trade. It's still not possible to predict the market real time and it never will be.

(That said there is "secret" company in US where the man (can't remember his name) only hires scientist to write algorithms for predicting the stock market. His is a billionaire now of course)

(2017-12-08, 07:53 AM)Hugues Wrote:

Thank you so much Hugues for offering!  I was going to ask you if you might pass it along, as I have no idea how to do automatic price lookups like that.

You can send to my email when you get a chance..no hurry Smile
(2017-12-08, 06:03 PM)cta102 Wrote:
(2017-12-08, 07:53 AM)Hugues Wrote:

Thank you so much Hugues for offering!  I was going to ask you if you might pass it along, as I have no idea how to do automatic price lookups like that.

You can send to my email when you get a chance..no hurry Smile
Tell what coins has to be shown. I am not going to put in the whole bunch of 1500 coins. It would be to heavy updating every 60 sec.

I have ETH, MNX, XRP, C20 and will soon add ADA and of course need BTC

Thanks