Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Just 4 Hours, Google's AI Mastered All The Chess Knowledge in History
Amazing and a bit scary..

http://www.sciencealert.com/it-took-4-ho...-alphazero
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

OMG. :/
Ok guys ask it which are best cryptos for 2018 to make a gazillion $$
CTA I think they did, but they will keep the answer to for them self!

The best crypto - and this is painful for me - is going to be Bitcoin. It's unstoppable now. It will reach $20000 within this year. From there we will see the price rise to $50.000 within the next 5 month. That said I still have a bad feeling and fear for Bitcoin. There is something rotten about it.

You could argue that the token sale is based on Ethereum so I will also expect Eth to at least double next year.

Why oh why did I listen to the Mark(s)??? Why didn't I buy a shit load of Bitcoin at $500 !!!

(2017-12-07, 05:47 PM)Carsten Wrote: CTA I think they did, but they will keep the answer to for them self!

The best crypto - and this is painful for me - is going to be Bitcoin. It's unstoppable now. It will reach $20000 within this year. From there we will see the price rise to $50.000 within the next 5 month.  That said I still have a bad feeling and fear for Bitcoin. There is something rotten about it.

You could argue that the token sale is based on Ethereum so I will also expect Eth to at least double next year.

Why oh why did I listen to the Mark(s)??? Why didn't I buy a shit load of Bitcoin at $500 !!!

You also should have bought ETH when I told you ETH was going to explode. Remember when you where not so enthousiastic about ETH? It was at that time I told this about ETH!
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Did you buy ETH yourself?

I did buy at $14-$20 but only around 50 or so.