Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The #rimbit scam continue
https://www.facebook.com/Rimbitcoin/

Angry Angry
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2016-10-03, 04:40 PM)Carsten Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/Rimbitcoin/

Angry Angry

There was e certain Alphonso who complaint he couldn't get on the rimbit forum. I sent him a private FB message to warn him. I also gave him the adress of rimbit.dk.

So if by chance it happens he joins, let's not forget to welcome him.

Hugues
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Alphonso... sounds like Marcello... another minion?
I hope Mark comes here before he gets arrested.

I'm pretty sure that the liar Marcelo Karlsson or his minions are reading everything. There will probably be no end to his shaming and anti-burning speeches on FB.
We Want a Decentralized Rimbit. Help Us Fight the Dictator in Charge: http://rimbithub.com/marks-machinations/
Of course they are reading this.

It's the only free Rimbit forum in the world.

But Mark is killing Rimbit and using dirty tricks to scare people to buy more. Shame on him.

(2016-10-04, 04:39 PM)Carsten Wrote: Of course they are reading this.

It's the only free Rimbit forum in the world.

But Mark is killing Rimbit and using dirty tricks to scare people to buy more. Shame on him.

And shame also on those who have not only stayed but support him - aiding and abetting the scam.
I don't know... if they are reading this why are they still "following" him? It makes no senses. They loose everything as we did. I guess that when he starts to ignore them or treat them like he did with us, they will be just more angry than it is possible. Of course, if he gives them a million Rimbit for free or something like that, then they have not much to loose. But, 1 million Rimbit worth about nothing right now. And following/helping a scammer could seriously be seen as a legal offense in many countries. I hope that they don't get in trouble.
It should be quite obvious for everyone that #rimbit creator Mark Karlsson is a scammer, thief and liar! You can't trust anything on his new site or any promise he will give you.

I hope he read that either from his water cooled computer bought from the money he stole from us or on his phone in a cell in jail. Jail is the right place for him to be at this moment.

I can't say that I believed that Mark was fraudulent before the death threat incident. Everything he writes sounds like a legit business and I accepted it out of trust. The moment that I read BS's machinations, the Yow Cow trail of info (and anything else online regarding him or his puppets) I took a second look at everything I received from him and what he wrote. He outlined a lot of his plan early on (handing over the project ie. passing on the buck to the investors). It was difficult for me to change perspectives (it's difficult to feel the shame of fraud, in addition to, the frustration of 'not being smart enough'. I can't speak for the other members, but I know how it was for me.
Mashed Keys