Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cashing out your cryptos!
(2017-12-19, 05:42 PM)Carsten Wrote: Thanks for the info. Yes, I think you should contact Vitautas directly if you want to invest.

For me it's still a no go, but maybe some nice arguments from V could convince me otherwise.

Just sent him a mail.
Let's wait and see.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

I'm with Carsten too... I am still not convince, but you have all my attention now. Wink

And, BTW, thanks for doing this! Wink
He already replied;

Hi,

Thanks for getting an email from you. Yes, there is a few of anonymous complains about SpectroCoin, however, the authors eventually disappear after creating this misinformation. But one of most active complainers, was a guy who provided us his fake id and his debit card was locked by our banking partner (I am attaching two fake passport copies he has provided on different accounts, look at the sweatshirt and signature and other details).

Regarding SpectroCoin, we are one of the most advanced cryptocurrency exchanges as we not only support Bitcoin, DASH, Ethereum, NEM, but also allow our clients to open an international bank account number (IBAN) like no other exchange and hence we are doing and operational fork Bankera, to focus more on these banking products. Also to provide additional liquidity we will be launching exchange.bankera.com (you can see demo version now).

I think we are very good example of this case: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...ittle-work as we have a working product with 560,000 clients and as a result we have competitors, unhappy clients etc, but we do have a working product and are already paying net transactional revenue share to our contributors. Also look at our team/advisors.

If you can please send me more detailed questions, which are interesting for you and I will answer them. Also please check our blog at blog.bankera.com

Regards,
Vytautas Karalevicius

Thanks again... What is your feeling about this Hugues?
(2017-12-19, 10:26 PM)Cell Wrote: Thanks again... What is your feeling about this Hugues?

don't know yet. Let me do some further investigation.
I will try to arrange a personal meeting with Vytautas if he is in Belgium.

Wow... you are the best!
He is!
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Correction everywhere in the Crypto world today (I guess, some are in need of cash for Christmas). Maybe the time to buy some...
It seems hard to find a good way to cash out cryptos. Visa stopped cooperation with several exchanges.
I realy would like to find a way to cash out with a credit or debit card.
Any suggestions?

Have you looked at that bank in HK I mentioned earlier?