Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cashing out your cryptos!
I stay away.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Me too, too many red flag... it could be a one time hitter though. We never know. I almost got some... But I decided to stay away. Keep us posted though, we never know.
(2017-12-18, 04:59 PM)Cell Wrote: Me too, too many red flag... it could be a one time hitter though. We never know. I almost got some... But I decided to stay away. Keep us posted though, we never know.

In the whitepaper they mention some people from KU Leuven. KU Leuven is the university of Leuven. I live about 15 minutes from there. I will contact KU Leuven and the mentionned people, to see what they have to tell. I'll keep you posted.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

I have contacted the University of Leuven and I sent a direct mail to the professor mentionned in the whitepaper of bankera.
Waiting any reply...
I'll keep you posted.

Very good Hugues. I wonder if you have more time pr. day in Belgium than we have in Denmark?

(2017-12-18, 10:12 PM)Carsten Wrote: Very good Hugues. I wonder if you have more time pr. day in Belgium than we have in Denmark?

Normally I don't have that much time. But I stay in front of my pc till late night. Last few weeks I sleep 4 to 5 hours per night.
50% of that time is crypto research and reading (learning) about it. All the good things I get out of this labour come to the forum.

OMG. I can't do that. I need my sleep. :-(

WoW! Hugues really is the king professor! Big Grin
Hi guys,
Yesterday I told you I was going to contact professor De Weerdt from University of Leuven.
Wel I did send him a mail yesterday evening and this morning he already replied.
I will translate:
First the mail I wrote
Dear professor,
My name is Hugues Dohmen. In my spare time I am busy making reviews and recommandations about different kinds of ICOs.

In the whitepaper of bankera.com I noticed 2 names of team members that are related to the university of Leuven. One of these names was yours. Bankera claims you are one of the advising memebers.
This is the reason why I feel free to contact you.

Since crypto currencies get lots of attention lately, some malafide people see the opportunity to setup fake and fraudulent businesses.
Therefor I would like to know from you if you realy are a team member od bankera, or did they took advantage of you good reputation and the good worldwide reputation of university of Leuven. It is not that i have bad feelings about bankera directly. No, but these cooperation with spectrocoin worries me a bit. Spectrocoin does not have a good reputation. They even have a reputation that goes slghtly in the direction of fraud. I am talking about people complaining on the internet and about very bad support, ...
If bankera realy is a trustworthy organisation, why would they partner with spectrocoin?

Only you could with your good reputation could convince me from the opposite.

Kind regards,

Hugues Dohmen

This is his reply

Dear Hugues,
It is a matter of fact I am involved in bankera as an advising team member. Vitautas Karalevicus, the founder, works on a PhD under my supervision.
I accepted the role as advising member of bankera because of my expertise in data analytics and business proces management.

Concerning trustworthy or not; I often hear stories and rumours from people being scammed. It is very dificult to evaluate if these stories are correct or not. Given  the financial interests, I know there is a lot of envy in this new market. This makes that there will always be people or groups puting this in bad light.

I know Vitautas in person and I consider him as a bonifide person. He is also CEO and founder of spectrocoin. Spectrocoin nowadays has over 500000 wallets. So if only 100 people (wich is very low) complaining than it is plausible to get a bad reputation very quickly.

If you need more information, feel free to contact me again and if you want you can also contact Vitautas  directly to his mailbox.

Regards,

Jochen

What do you think guys? Should I contact Vitautas? I have his personal mail address.

Thanks for the info. Yes, I think you should contact Vitautas directly if you want to invest.

For me it's still a no go, but maybe some nice arguments from V could convince me otherwise.