Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Schiff exposes Bitcoin bubble: “There’s no real value in Bitcoin”
He is wrong. There is a lot of value in Bitcoin.

1) "Fast" money transfer
2) 100% uptime (banks are not)
....and much more

https://newstarget.com/2017-11-15-peter-...tcoin.html
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2017-11-17, 10:22 AM)Carsten Wrote: He is wrong. There is a lot of value in Bitcoin.

1) "Fast" money transfer
2) 100% uptime (banks are not)
....and much more

https://newstarget.com/2017-11-15-peter-...tcoin.html

It is correct Carsten, fast and good uptime.
But we have to be aware of a bubble some day. But I believe BTC is going to survive a burst.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Bubble for Bubble... Techno bubble is not more much different. But I would bet all my spare money on crypto right now.
Yes...but pick the right cryptos. Don't buy Rimbit!!

(2017-11-20, 05:42 PM)Carsten Wrote: Yes...but pick the right cryptos. Don't buy Rimbit!!

Indead, pick the right ones. At least till now I am in the good ones Ithink.
Ripple, Ether, Minex and CR20
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Those 4 should be fine. I have more different coins.

Golem turned out to be crap.

If any of you still have Rimbit, there are still a few unknowing wackos still buying RBT for BTC on Yobit and Cryptopia.

I checked recently and could not believe there was any reasonable bids..not many BTC but heck even if get $50 worth for our dead crap RBT, better then nothing.

Cryptopia is very slow to confirm deposit..took almost 12 hours, but the price was better at the time then Yobit.

And Carsten..I thought you had a tip jar here? I do not see it, but maybe need to add Minex as I have some now haha
You said it... wackos buying Rimbit... wow!
I just cannot see why any "dead" crypto flickers back into life. I have heard of boiler room scenarios where I phone up Carsten and say buy shares in X, they are cheap and are going to rocket - even better that they are a fraction of a cent - get loads! If you feel the pressure and do only a small check then you can see some trade in that share and that it is cheap and maybe just it may go supernova!

Do you get such scenarios with crypto too? Why else would people buy it?
Bob people buy crypto for various reasons. Some for investment, some because it's a statement against the fiat currency, some to stay under the radar, some because it's cheaper to transfer money across borders than using Wester Union or banks (maybe they don't even have a bank account)...