Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ripple
(2018-01-12, 06:55 PM)Jacob Wrote:
(2017-11-03, 03:38 AM)Hugues Wrote: I believe it is time to invest in Ripple.
At this very moment the value of Ripple (XRP) is $0.20700.
I believe in short period it will jump to $2 to $3 and maby more. We are talking 10X or more.

Don't believe me?
Let's talk when the time gets there. Not sure but it could even be before end 2017.

This is my new crypto prediction.

Cheers

Less than two months after you made this prediction, the price did indeed get to above $3.00

Anyone who believed you and invested $500 at the time could have made half a bitcoin profit in two months.

Interestingly, anyone who put their house on Ripple would own the whole street. 

Even more interestingly, anyone who put their shirt on Ripple, would have been shirtless for two months, but would have a very nice wardrobe full of shirts.

I am more enthusiastic about Stellar than Ripple, but I have to say your track record in crypto picks is outstanding. You said "short period" but I'm not sure many people thought that could be as little as two months.
Jacob, I learned a lot about crypto world in the past few years. I learned to analyse before acting. Analysis is one of the most importing things. Just acting without any info is like going into the wild jungle without any form of protection. Just to let you know I didn't just pick some cryptos to invest in. Everything is well analysed.

My analysises are no guarantee. I am only human.

It pleases me to see you noticed my crypto picks in the past. I hope to continue doing this with good new picks. I must admit it is a hard job. It takes lots of time. But anyway; if I can help you and the others...it's a pleasure
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Yeah! Hugues is the man... Smile
Indeed and remember his prediction about Ripple this year. It will go to $17 he said.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Also worth reading is https://cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-ha...s-clothing
and https://cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-an...ettlements

Banks have a problem of about $20000000000000 (20 trillion). This is sleeping (dormant) money they have to keep for their long distance transactions (wire transactions, visa and many others).
Ripple is going to solve that problem.
I still believe ripple is a good long term investment opportunity.
If banks start adopting ripple, I see ripple grow in the next 3 years like we have never seen before.
I have strong believes ripple will get between $ 500 minimum and $1000 after 3 years. Or maybe more...
Even at $1500 it will not be overvalued.
Remember this date feb 2nd 2018 and feb 2021

That's a wild prediction. I hope you are right Hugues, but certainly not unrealistic.

(2018-02-18, 12:25 PM)Carsten Wrote: That's a wild prediction. I hope you are right Hugues, but certainly not unrealistic.

It is not wild! It is math. It is a conclusion of my research of the past 3 months. What I intend to do now, is to buy ripple every week.  Btw this is also a very good reason to stay in C20. I have strong believes ripple will jump over BTC in ranking, not not in value.

Ok Hugues. I need to think if I should change my portfolio to contain even more Ripple.

I just bought some more Ripple.

(2018-02-18, 12:53 PM)Carsten Wrote: I just bought some more Ripple.

Good. How do you keep Them? I hope not in An exchange wallet. To dangerous esspecially now with this Tether problem.