Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ripple
Hi guys,
Ripple is partnering with major banking systems like SBI Bank, RBC Bank, SEB in Sweden, MUFG in Japan, and many other big players in the banking world. In total almost 75 major banks have partnered with Ripple.
Why? Because transactions are secure, 25000 times faster and much cheaper.

I believe it is time to invest in Ripple.
At this very moment the value of Ripple (XRP) is $0.20700.
I believe in short period it will jump to $2 to $3 and maby more. We are talking 10X or more.

Don't believe me?
Let's talk when the time gets there. Not sure but it could even be before end 2017.

This is my new crypto prediction.

Cheers
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

I have invested in Ripple long time ago. I consider Ripple one of the "safe" cryptos like Ethereum, Litecoin and Monero. I also think Zcash is worth the investment.

Thanks for the information Hugues. I'm sadly in lack of time these days. :-( The thing to note about Ripple is the max supply of 100,000,000,000 that is 100 billions! Compare that to Bitcoins 21 million.

Don't expect the price to rise to $1000 for Ripple.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2017-11-03, 01:01 PM)Carsten Wrote: I have invested in Ripple long time ago. I consider Ripple one of the "safe" cryptos like Ethereum, Litecoin and Monero. I also think Zcash is worth the investment.

Thanks for the information Hugues. I'm sadly in lack of time these days. :-( The thing to note about Ripple is the max supply of 100,000,000,000 that is 100 billions! Compare that  to Bitcoins 21 million.

Don't expect the price to rise to $1000 for Ripple.

Of course I do not expect it to go to $1000.
I don't think the supply is going to cause any problem.
Banks are willing to use this and banks do millions of transactions every day.
So they are likely going to need lots of Ripple. demand will be high.
High demand equals high value. You see what I mean?

I see what you mean. Most banks are against crypto since it doesn't come with buyer protection and is not backed by anything. It's their argument, not mine. They are warning against investing in Bitcoins since all the signs of a bobble is there.

So is Ripple worth investing $100 or $500 or my $house?
Go for $500 unless you have nerves of steel then go for your house! Big Grin

(I took an in between solution)

Bob, never put your house at risk.
Even if I told you you would be a multimillionaire after this invest.
I suggest you do what Carsten says. Go for max $500. And wait. You can always go for more later.
Or go for CR20. If you invest in CR20 you automaticly invest in the best coins. When Ripple goes well it will automaticly be implemented in CR20.
Think...

I agree Hugues. Never put your house at risk! Reading my comment could actually mean gambling with your house. Don't!

Regarding the CR20. I think I wait until it comes on the market. MNX is much cheaper on the market than on the ICO.

Good tips guys! I will probably buy some... we'll see.
(2017-11-03, 03:38 AM)Hugues Wrote: I believe it is time to invest in Ripple.
At this very moment the value of Ripple (XRP) is $0.20700.
I believe in short period it will jump to $2 to $3 and maby more. We are talking 10X or more.

Don't believe me?
Let's talk when the time gets there. Not sure but it could even be before end 2017.

This is my new crypto prediction.

Cheers

Less than two months after you made this prediction, the price did indeed get to above $3.00

Anyone who believed you and invested $500 at the time could have made half a bitcoin profit in two months.

Interestingly, anyone who put their house on Ripple would own the whole street. 

Even more interestingly, anyone who put their shirt on Ripple, would have been shirtless for two months, but would have a very nice wardrobe full of shirts.

I am more enthusiastic about Stellar than Ripple, but I have to say your track record in crypto picks is outstanding. You said "short period" but I'm not sure many people thought that could be as little as two months.