Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dether
Phones are the New ATMs

http://r.sendinblue.dether.io/txab6g0rj0bf.html
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Yes. Here I often use my phone for paying already.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

"You are whitelisted for Dether's token sale! ?

Your ID was successfully verified, and your registration is now confirmed.
Among the 25,000 people who registered for the whitelist, you are now part of the short list that will be able to contribute during Dether's token sale on February 7, 2018.

Below are your registration details. You will need them to send your contribution when the Token Sale opens on February 7th:

Max Contribution Amount in ETH: 0,5"

As you can see i am part of the ether ico.
Currently i don't have the full 0,5 eth and i am not willing to sell other coins for it. Either way some of you are willing to lend me a little or i am willing to share an amount of my max contribution amount with you (or a combination).

If i am not using the 0,5 eth, the unsold dether tokens are going to the next round. Which would not be that bad, but a little sad, because it needed wo whitelist, send in my documents and so on..

This could be the start of our joint investment ( Big Grin )
is there already an usefull escrow service for it? (in case we want to use one)
As far as I remember the signup process involved you agreeing to NOT use Dether for speculation. I bailed out because of that.

It is a great service after all!
(2018-02-02, 11:37 AM)chelios Wrote: It is a great service after all!

Yes. Sure it is. Right now everything is down down down....

@hugues would you recommend to buy dether tokens or spend my 0.12 eth on cheap cardanos (0,3$)?
(2018-02-02, 12:17 PM)chelios Wrote: @hugues would you recommend to buy dether tokens or spend my 0.12 eth on cheap cardanos (0,3$)?

Cardano! (I'm not Hugues though Dodgy )

(2018-02-02, 12:17 PM)chelios Wrote: @hugues would you recommend to buy dether tokens or spend my 0.12 eth on cheap cardanos (0,3$)?

Yes, buy cardano. I think you don't get the principle of Esther. It is not for iinvestment.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2018-02-02, 04:52 PM)Hugues Wrote:

Yes, buy cardano. I think you don't get the principle of Esther. It is not for iinvestment.

Exactly.... I pointed that out earlier. Dether is not for speculation!