Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dether
Dether makes landing on Kakao ??

Today, Dether made landing on Kakao. In order be closer to our community in Asia, we've created a channel to communicate with the Korean community.
Don't hesitate to join us to have further information about the project.

JOIN DETHER ON KAKAO

Coinjija talked about Dether ??

Detherは地球上の誰もが現金でエーテルを購入し、近くの店でそれを使うことを可能にする分散型ピアツーピア・イーサネット・ネットワークを提供します。 銀行口座は必要なく、インターネットにアクセスできる携帯電話だけです。

READ MORE

Homepage

[Image: 1*L9g817iOR5yJ4Svzg_IIig.png]
Dether

Buy and sell ether using cash. Spend it at physical stores. No bank account needed. Just a phone.
Nov 24
Dether Explained to your Grandma (Infographic)

[Image: 1*obBtOtXn-Ykoecr1uxe-xQ.png]
< LET’S GET IN TOUCH >
Quote:Join the Dether community on Telegram.
One clap, two clap, three clap, forty?
By clapping more or less, you can signal to us which stories really stand out.

[*][Image: 1*L9g817iOR5yJ4Svzg_IIig.png]
Dether
Buy and sell ether using cash. Spend it at physical stores. No bank account needed. Just a phone.

[/url]More from Dether
Dether Development Transparency — Part 2
[Image: 1*L9g817iOR5yJ4Svzg_IIig.png]
Dether

Related reads
Upgradable Ethereum Contracts
[Image: 1*Uvhwfx_QZ7UDOwA8t3Zq9Q.jpeg]
Jakub Wojciechowski

Related reads
Blockchain Foundry Engages Marketing Agency
[Image: 0*y07duNeB9_H4RF30.jpg]
BlockchainFoundry

Responses

[Image: 0*c9wSzQEsN-j2b_Nm.]
Write a response…
Hugues Dohmen
Applause from Dether (author)
[Image: 1*dzJpTmUDx0RJTjDoNNaiOg.png]
Jcga
Nov 24
Smile Vive Dether !

[*]

Next story
How to Add ICX Custom Token
[url=https://medium.com/helloiconworld/how-to-add-icx-custom-token-df944450f998?source=read_next_metabar----------40]
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

A friend of mine joined this group. We invested in Crypto20 the other day and he started talking about I should do it full time. I think he is right if life is about making money. Hugues knows a lot about crypto already and I'm starting to know more and more about the technical details. A combination of investment and counseling could be very profitable for us.

My friend also told me about a guy at his work who made $319.000 on crypto investments already.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Interesting. Smile
(2017-11-30, 08:57 AM)Carsten Wrote: A friend of mine joined this group. We invested in Crypto20 the other day and he started talking about I should do it full time. I think he is right if life is about making money. Hugues knows a lot about crypto already and I'm starting to know more and more about the technical details. A combination of investment and counseling could be very profitable for us.

My friend also told me about a guy at his work who made $319.000 on crypto investments already.

i like this idea! why not taking out the best of our failed common project - our knowledge and diversified experience.
i'm learning every day and starting to think about spending some fixed amount of time into it.
right now even my daily leisure time is paying off!
(2017-12-24, 03:24 PM)chelios Wrote:
(2017-11-30, 08:57 AM)Carsten Wrote: A friend of mine joined this group. We invested in Crypto20 the other day and he started talking about I should do it full time. I think he is right if life is about making money. Hugues knows a lot about crypto already and I'm starting to know more and more about the technical details. A combination of investment and counseling could be very profitable for us.

i like this idea! why not taking out the best of our failed common project - our knowledge and diversified experience.
i'm learning every day and starting to think about spending some fixed amount of time into it.
right now even my daily leisure time is paying off!

Very interesting! Maybe we should brainstorm about this.
Carsten lives in Denmark, Chelios in Germany, I live in Belgium. Why not meet in between? The Netherlands?
Don't know about the others, Cell, CTA, Bob...
(Btw: I am worried about Bob. He disapeared from this forum.)
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Yes, we should meet and join forces.

Chelios what are you studying?

(I'm worried about Bob too. He never replied to a pm I sent a while ago).

i don't know if he disapeared. for some time i was buisy too and forgot about it sometimes (after we came to a dead end about rimbit).

i am currently in my last master year of economics. doing much with data and econometrics. not sure yet what to do with it afterwards but i guess thats part of the journey!
That's very good Chelios. Economics and crypto is a combination that needs more attention!.

I am in USA
CTA it's far away from the Netherlands.