Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dether
Dether is a way to buy/sell Ether without going via exchanges. It is something simillar to localbitcoins.com but a little more improved.
Dether comes with a mobile app that locates ether buyers/sellers in the neighborhood from where you and your device (on wich the app is installed) are located at a given moment. It comes with a map where you can see who is selling ether and you can even see businesses that are accepting ether.

It looks nice, it is a good concept.
Maybe this could be a way to get it more adopted.

They say:"Because Ethereum won't know mass adoption until it's easily and quickly accessible for anyone on earth, we built Dether: the first peer-to-peer ether network. Powered by Ethereum smart contracts. And available on your mobile phone."

I installed the test app and started testing. Looks great.

https://dether.io/
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

For sure it should be easy convert crypto back and forth from fiat currency at least until more and more shops adapts crypto.

We need something that is able to compete with ApplePay and other Phone payment systems (locally in Denmark we have MobilePay for phones.)
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Sounds like a good idea that could be a winner. Most of my friends re non-techies and getting them into RBY was so hard because they had to get BTC then onto an exchange then buy/sell.

As long as it is secure and easy to use then it may well get adopted by the masses. I am not sure if ETH will mass adopted before BTC but I thin it has a better chance than any other crypto to date.
(2017-10-30, 03:07 PM)BobBobert Wrote: Sounds like a good idea that could be a winner.  Most of my friends re non-techies and getting them into RBY was so hard because they had to get BTC then onto an exchange then buy/sell.    

As long as it is secure and easy to use then it may well get adopted by the masses.  I am not sure if ETH will mass adopted before BTC but I thin it has a better chance than any other crypto to date.

Bob, believe me Ether, will be a winner. Maybe not the first place, but good chances for a silver or bronze medal.

I am holding on to my 4 ETH! Now worth over $1200! If I could buy more I would! I do think ETH gets a lot of good publicity, compared to any other coin. BTC probably gets about as much but it is never as good. Mind you, most ETH stuff is very technical, but it is still getting out there into the publics brains.
(2017-10-31, 02:54 PM)BobBobert Wrote: I am holding on to my 4 ETH!  Now worth over $1200!  If I could buy more I would!  I do think ETH gets a lot of good publicity, compared to any other coin.  BTC probably gets about as much but it is never as good.  Mind you, most ETH stuff is very technical, but it is still getting out there into the publics brains.

Good to have ETH. But I would suggest you to convert them into Crypto 20.
You would benefit from more good crypto's. If ETH is a good crypto and gains more profit, you still would have it when having Crypto20.
Think (consider) about it.

[/url]
View this email in your browser
[url=http://117i0.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/txa9r34rj0bf.html]

Unveiling Dether's P2P network of
Ether traders and shops

[Image: 7tyzxcrj0be.png]

Why do we use a token?
Is your wallet secure?
Are we going to add other crypto?

This blog post is the first in a series of articles describing the technical choices of Dether, and our long term vision. In this first article, we will answer all the major questions we've received up until now about our major choices thus far.

READ MORE

JOIN THE COMMUNITY TO

TALK ABOUT IT

Bouton
 envoyé par
[Image: 7tz2aorj0be.png]

[Image: txa9r34rj0bh.gif]

I am trying to keep it up with all the posts... God, Hugues, you really are on fire! Wink
Hugues is like a super agent (007). He is James Bond for crypto investments.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2017-11-13, 05:31 PM)Carsten Wrote: Hugues is like a super agent (007). He is James Bond for crypto investments.

CRYPT007 Big Grin