Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crypto20
(2017-11-11, 01:33 PM)Carsten Wrote: I transferred ETH two times. The first transaction showed up fine, but the second one does not yet. I can see it's okay on the blockchain so it's probably a huge delay on C20.
Can't you see it in your Crypto 20 account or in your wallet ( myetherwallet or Metamask)?
How many did you buy?
Don't go to hard!

Hugues
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

I wrote you a mail.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Yes accreditied investors can often buy these, but it is almost too late for them to get that done and maybe they should have put a notice on their site?

Anyway, today I will phone relatives in Canada and see about using their address.

If it doesn't wot for some reason, then I will see about your guys help.

Did they phone you at the phone number when registered to confirm that was who you were?
(2017-11-11, 03:09 PM)cta102 Wrote: Yes accreditied investors can often buy these, but it is almost too late for them to get that done and maybe they should have put a notice on their site?

Anyway, today I will phone relatives in Canada and see about using their address.

If it doesn't wot for some reason, then I will see about your guys help.

Did they phone you at the phone number when registered to confirm that was who you were?

I didn't got any phone call.

I havn't got any phone call either.

Ok thanks, my relatives in canada not too excited my using their address. Will let me know in couple of days.

So Hugues if can reply by email so I can send you a bit to start while still at $1.05

I will send you an email

Many thanks Smile
(2017-11-13, 02:50 AM)cta102 Wrote: Ok thanks, my relatives in canada not too excited my using their address. Will let me know in couple of days.

So Hugues if can reply by email so I can send you a bit to start while still at $1.05

I will send you an email

Many thanks Smile

Sent you a mail.

So, which wallet do you recommend the most? Metamask (which seem to be a Chrome extension) or MyEtherWallet? Any recommandations?
Metamask is easy and simple to use also with cloud backup

I tried MetaMask and it is simple. It comes with extension for Chrome and also the Brave broswer.

If unfamiliar with Brave, it blocks 99% of ads and tracking bots etc. Everything loads quicker.

So I am using it on Brave as always prefer not to let Google know my business. I do not know if MetaMask is anonymous to Chrome??