Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crypto20
I am getting familiar now..They recommend Metamask to receive them or MyEtherWallet

It sounds like you need to have a place to receive them..so if Exodus not ready..should I use MyEtherWallet as that was your second choice
(2017-11-11, 01:35 AM)cta102 Wrote: I am getting familiar now..They recommend Metamask to receive them or MyEtherWallet

It sounds like you need to have a place to receive them..so if Exodus not ready..should I use MyEtherWallet as that was your second choice
Metamask is ok, but why should one need it? You can not trade the tokens (at least not for now yet).
Metamask is just an interface where you can see your tokens. If you want to by your tokens you need BTC or ETH or LTC. In that case you use exodus as wel. To withdraw you have to convert your tokens into BTC, ETH or LTC. Also herefor you need a normal wallet like exodus for instance.
But if you realy want to use metamsk, that's ok. You need to know how to set it up for C20. A little technical but practicable.
I did just by curiossity.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Good discussion. I assume one can use a ETH wallet online for the C20 token as well. Bitstamp has a nice interface, but most importantly they are super serious.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

I got a mail update from C20. Here is what is interesting for you cta:

"
U.S Investor Update

If you are an accredited US investor and want to participate after considering the terms and full legal analysis here, please register your interest and the amount at daniel@crypto20.com as soon as possible.

If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me. A final decision will be made when we have gauged if there is sufficient accredited US investor interest to proceed with filing our Form D exempted offering with the SEC."

For your information:
http://mailchi.mp/cryptotwenty/us-invest...78320a4077

Seems you can't use an ETH wallet from an exchange according to this https://tokenmarket.net/what-is/ethereum-token-wallets/

Matthew Finlayson (CRYPTO20)
Nov 11, 10:53 EET

Hi Carsten

Your receiving ETH address (where C20 tokens will be sent) must be ERC20 compatible. Unfortunately Bitstamp is not a suitable wallet.

We recommend using Myetherwallet or Metamask.

Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
Matthew

(2017-11-11, 10:55 AM)Carsten Wrote: Matthew Finlayson (CRYPTO20)
Nov 11, 10:53 EET

Hi Carsten

Your receiving ETH address (where C20 tokens will be sent) must be ERC20 compatible. Unfortunately Bitstamp is not a suitable wallet.

We recommend using Myetherwallet or Metamask.

Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
Matthew
That's what I explained in reply of your mail.

yep

I transferred ETH two times. The first transaction showed up fine, but the second one does not yet. I can see it's okay on the blockchain so it's probably a huge delay on C20.