Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crypto20
(2017-11-09, 03:35 AM)cta102 Wrote: Crap..can't invest in ICO as USA resident Sad

Maybe Hugues, I can send you some BTC and invest for me and send to me later??

cta, are you sure? Where did you read this? The company is not even allocated in the US.
I realy do not understand.

If true I am willing to help you.
Maybe you can also try what Carsten suggests. VPN but some sites notice when using a VPN. So it is not guaranteed that it works.

What do you suggest? How can I help you.

Come back to me if you have an idea.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

USA residents as well as Cayman Islands and South Africa cannot participate due to non registration.

It says this in white paper

You are not eligible and you are not to purchase any C20s in the CRYPTO20 token sale (as referred to in this White Paper) if you are a citizen, resident (tax or otherwise)or green card holder of the United States of America, or a citizen or resident of the Republic of South Africa or Cayman Islands.

I will try through relatives in Canada first. It is not illegal to buy them, they just cannot knowing sell to those people.
(2017-11-09, 07:06 PM)cta102 Wrote: USA residents as well as Cayman Islands and South Africa cannot participate due to non registration.

It says this in white paper

You  are  not  eligible  and  you  are  not  to  purchase  any C20s  in  the  CRYPTO20  token  sale  (as  referred  to  in  this White Paper) if you are a citizen, resident (tax or otherwise)or  green  card  holder  of  the  United  States  of  America,  or a  citizen  or  resident  of  the  Republic  of  South  Africa  or Cayman Islands.

I will try through relatives in Canada first. It is not illegal to buy them, they just cannot knowing sell to those people.

Ok. So be it.
Just let me know if I can help.

It's actually true it says that in the whitepaper. Why would they state that? I think they want to avoid lawsuits? So is this ICO another scam?
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

No, the required SEC filing costs in the USA are millions to comply with all regs, so they do not bother.

Once it is public, anyone can buy it.
okay... I think I wait until after the ICO.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Hugues, I do not understand the 'TOKEN' concept. It sounds like ornaments hanging on a Christmas tree of ETH.

I have downloaded the Exodus wallet. Do I need to buy a small amount of ETH and put in the wallet to hold the Crypto20 tokens??

Or just use ETH address in the wallet with zero ETH??

Thanks again for your help
(2017-11-10, 04:51 PM)cta102 Wrote: Hugues, I do not understand the 'TOKEN' concept. It sounds like ornaments hanging on a Christmas tree of ETH.

I have downloaded the Exodus wallet. Do I need to buy a small amount of ETH and put in the wallet to hold the Crypto20 tokens??

Or just use ETH address in the wallet with zero ETH??

Thanks again for your help

It is a good thing having the exodus wallet. In the exodus wallet you will not be able to see the C20 tokens because exodus didn't have these tokens build in (yet).
But you can use your exodus wallet to put in your Ether and from you exodus wallet you can transfer coins to C20. You have 3 diffrent ways to transfer to C20.
  1. with ETH to a specified personal address (see in your C20 account)
  2. with LTC to a specified personal address (see in your C20 account)
  3. with BTC to a specified personal address (see in your C20 account)
In your C20 account you will see 3 different personal addresses. Depending on what coin you will use to get your C20, you have to use these addresses. So if you want to buy your tokens with ETH you have to use the ETH address, for BTC payment you use the BTC address, etc...
I paid mine C20 with ETH, but the choice is yours.
If you want to withdraw from C20 you also have the choice to withdraw in ETH, BTC or LTC.

If you find it to complicated, we can have a chat session via skype or telegram.

Ok I think I understand. I know I can buy with any of the 3 coins. But do I just leave the tokems on C20 site?

Or can I move them to a wallet? How will the tokens trade?
(2017-11-10, 11:14 PM)cta102 Wrote: Ok I think I understand. I know I can buy with any of the 3 coins. But do I just leave the tokems on C20 site?

Or can I move them to a wallet? How will the tokens trade?

Yes indead. You can buy with any of the 3 coins. And yes you keep the tokens in your account on the crypto20 site. You don't trade them. You just convert (withdraw) them into BTC or ETH or LTC to you wallet (exodus  or other wallet).
You withdraw whenever you want. If you want to withdraw after 5 months that's ok. If you want to withdraw after 1 day, that's ok too.

Suppose you purchased 100 C20 tokens. They stay in your account on crypto20 site. When the value of the underlaying cryptocoins (BTC, Rimbit Big Grin , ETH, Ripple, or whatever coin of the top 20) goes up in value, your token goes up in value too. You still would have 100 C20 tokens but the value of each token has increased with same percentage of the underlaying crypto's.
So it is possible that today you buy 100 C20 tokens for a value of $100 and after 4 weeks the value of the undelaying coins go up with 20%, than your 100 C20 tokens would have a value of $120.
That's the principle.