Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crypto20
Since there are enough altcoins out there it seems there is not much room left for to many new coins.
Now is the time to invent things based on blockchain technology.
Daniel Schwartzkopff is the one who seems to understand the time has come to invent.
And he did.
For all people here in this forum (and others too) who are affraid to invest in cryptos.
Maybe most of you are correct by saying cryptos are to valatile and therefor to risky to invest in.
Well D. Schwartzkopff found something ingenious; C20 or Crypto20.
It is not a coin but it is a token that resembles like an index fund. It searches continiously the 20 best performing cryptocoins and pours it into a kind of fund. It is like making a fund of the 20 best performing companies of s&p 500 and continously scanning for changes 24/7 and adding or deleting items(companies).
This gives investors who don't want to take risks, the chance to invest. If you invest in C20 you automaticly invest in the 20 best performing cryptos of a given moment. If one of these cryptos is falling out of the top 20 it is automaticly deleted from the list and replaced by another. This scanning takes place 24/7. In fact it is owning a diverse crypto-portfolio in the form of a single token; C20 token.
If you ask me, this is ingenious and it has a great future. I invested and intend to invest some more.
To give you some figures:
If this would be implemented on oct 18 2016 (exactly one year ago today) and you would have invested $100 in C20 and $100 in BTC
this would be the result:
BTC after 1 year $662.75 (563%)
C20 " 1 " $2,062.61 (1963%)

Go and have a look at https://crypto20.com/en/
I urge you to subscribe.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Thanks Hugues. It's a fine idea to have and index similar to S&P and Dow Jones etc for stocks.

Thanks Hugues
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

This is the one you mentioned last week I think. I have registered but need to download an ETH wallet - I have stopped at this stage due to there being too many options for downloading and me not having enough time to decide which is best! I like this idea and I think it could easily be a winner, though the idea is simple and I am sure there will be many copycats of it in the months ahead.
I like you Bob also stopped because of the tooo many options and missing knowledge about the consequences of my choices. Of course I can figure it out with more time but this is TOO complicated for most people. An example of NOT to get investors.

It's still an ICO. It could be legit or it could be a huge fraud like many other ICO's.

(2017-10-30, 03:13 PM)Carsten Wrote: I like you Bob also stopped because of the tooo many options and missing knowledge about the consequences of my choices. Of course I can figure it out with more time but this is TOO complicated for most people.  An example of NOT to get investors.

It's still an ICO. It could be legit or it could be a huge fraud like many other ICO's.

Carsten, not verything is a fraud. It's a matter of fact, one can never know wich is a fraud or not. But it does not have to keep you from trying things. Of course we also should do "due diligence". I told you many times and long time ago; I am the one who tests, who investigates. I am here to help. Of course, even if I do all the investigations and due diligence, it will never be a guarantee it is safe. But believe me, if I start with something new you have a little more guarantee it's worth it. I am not clairvoyant and I cannot see all the hidden things. I believe Dether, cryoto20 and Minexcoin are safe. I am involved in these 3 too. Saying it is safe does not mean you will get rich quickly and it also does not mean the values will skyrocket overnight. No, but I mean they are probably scamfree.

Bob, for this Crypto 20. I suggest not downloading "the" ethereum wallet, because it would take a lot of time to download its entire blockchain. Just go for another wallet. Make a choice between an online wallet or an offline wallet. Best choices are:
  1. online wallet: myetherwallet
  2. offline wallet: Exodus (for me this is the Rolls Royce of all wallets)
Once again, I am not clairvoyant, but if I do a prediction it is because my ideas are well-considered. I never tell things without thinking it trough. Many month ago I predicted bitcoin would hit between $4500 and $5000 before the end of 2017. Well I was wrong. It is even more now. I think none of you believed me at that time.
Talking about this. Chances are good Bitcoin is ready for a new jump. The Chinese authorities are considering to legalise bitcoin. If they do, there will be a lot of demand from the Chinese. If demand is high, guess what will happen.

Also a long time ago I talked about ethereum to be one of the good coins. Carsten was sceptical about my point of view about this coin. Look at his value today. If remember I talked about it when value was not even $50.
I also have strong believes ethereum will be a star in 2018. Let's talk about it again at the end of 2018.

Happy to help you guys.

Well spoken Hugues! Thanks for the information. It's valued.

Thanks Hugues,

This C20 token looks very interesting. I hope MNX takes off in next month and can convert some to BTC to C20

Also thanks for info on the 2 ETH wallets listed above. I will check them out.

Right now, I have some BTC, ETH and MNX and also a few RBT haha. Anyone need a RimbitPi?? LOL
(2017-10-31, 05:06 PM)cta102 Wrote: Thanks Hugues,

This C20 token looks very interesting. I hope MNX takes off in next month and can convert some to BTC to C20

Also thanks for info on the 2 ETH wallets listed above. I will check them out.

Right now, I have some BTC, ETH and MNX and also a few RBT haha. Anyone need a RimbitPi?? LOL

Welcome. Here to help.

C20 indead is a very promissing token.

Crap..can't invest in ICO as USA resident Sad

Maybe Hugues, I can send you some BTC and invest for me and send to me later??
CTA102... what? why can't you invest in ICO?

Who is blocking that? How is that even possible?

I don't think you are right. Anyway you could always use a VPN service. I like NordVPN.

https://nordvpn.com