Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Korea: 'Nuclear war may break out any moment'
The mad leader of North Korea is talking about nuclear war.... I wonder if the North Koreans have made sure to convert their currency to crypto?? 

If they survive a war they will still have money if they were smart enough to convert... but I'm not sure it's even possible for them to visit the Internet.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/10/16/...oment.html
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

With out looking into it, I would assume nobody would ever want their current currency. It is a hassle enough to change my GBP into BTC, but to have to change NK dollars (I am sorry, I do not know what they are called!) would be impossible or illegal for most people.

Presumably the NK President has a very good nuclear fall out shelter, but if his country is bombed in retaliation then even if he survived he would be a criminal to be hunted down like Saddam Hussein was.

I can see it in his interests to threaten to bomb, but not to actually proceed with the threat. I hope I am right!
Yes the normal people can't probably get their hands on Crypto but it seems like people working for the "Mad Man" can https://www.pri.org/stories/2017-09-15/n...currencies

The rhetoric between USA and NK is now creating a tension not seen since the Cuba crisis in the sixties. I expect some events to occur like new missiles flying near Japan or South Korea or Guam. I will also expect US flying near NK borders. A war could for sure suddenly be a reality.

Yes Kim Jong Un probably has protection, but in case of war it's only a matter of time before he is terminated.

I guess it just needs one slight twitch in a finger when practise missiles are flying overhead, or maybe one jet to get a fraction too close, then it will be time for good byes.

I am not sure if NK vs USA will get to UK / Denmark in any other way than economic crisis and possible radiation louds eventually?
I highly doubt that NK will have the technology to launch missiles that can reach Europe or USA. Even if they had they have one shot and then they will be bombed maybe nuked, but it's not the most likely scenario.

The financial system will go bananas in case of a war. That's for sure.

(2017-10-19, 11:38 AM)Carsten Wrote: I highly doubt that NK will have the technology to launch missiles that can reach Europe or USA. Even if they had they have one shot and then they will be bombed maybe nuked, but it's not the most likely scenario.

The financial system will go bananas in case of a war. That's for sure.

It is not the Nort Korians we have to be affraid of. They will be smashed to the ground if they launch nuclear missiles.
It is the reaction of other countries that could cause the problem.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

If NK attack first China and Russia will stay out of it. If USA attack first the two countries will interfere and that would be highly dangerous.

A massive game of chess with real lives in the millions at stake Sad

I would assume that NK will launch a nuke first. I am not sure how many the can manage to launch at a time, but I think that it would be less than 10. (LOL - Bob the nuclear weapons expert!) I am assuming a limit based on their resources. If they did manage to launch a/some missiles, I would guess that some would be shot down before they reached their target, especially if the target is further away. I have no idea how long it takes a missile to get from NK to Japan or China but it would be minutes rather than hours?

So who would NK target? China, Japan, South Korea, Russia, USA if it could reach? If it can only manage one missile then its primary target would have to give it the best chance of maximum impact.

I would hope that if missile(s) are launched by NK then there is enough technical /military expertise to shoot it/them down before they actually hit anywhere and kill people. If that is the case then I hope the retaliation is non-nuclear and more like the bombing of Baghdad etc.

I do wonder just how much Trump is the nutcase he seems to like to portray and how much of it is show.
Hopefully we soon find out and maybe figure out if there is an afterlife or not!