Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MODIUS: Get Lean Every Body Get Lean. Modius helps you reduce body weight.
https://igg.me/at/modiushealth/x/7156597

Ah...had to preorder to see what "shit" this is. If you buy use the above link.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

There are no magic pills for weight loss. Exercise and diet will do the job.

I am reminded of a colleague from a few years ago who got pills from the internet for weight loss. They did not work but the side effect that was best, was that they turned his poo orange in colour and quite oily too. It was very disturbing to use a toilet after he had been as frequently the first flush did not get rid of everything he had done!

Apologies for the glorious images you now have in your minds...
No there are no magic pills. I also doubt that device but it could be fun to try it out to see what it does.

Actually the best way for people to lose weight is a lifestyle change. Short timed diets does not work. They only make the problem worse. What to eat these days can be very confusing but a good guideline is to stay away from anything that comes with a label.

Exercise will not make you lose weight unless you exercise 1-3 hours pr. day. "normal exercise actually can contribute to more appetite and therefore more eating. It's okay if you know what to eat. I stick to my weightlifting routine as many days pr. week that I can. Often 5 times pr. week. Sadly I'm injured so I was forbidden by the doctor to lift heavy....hmm.. It's hard not to put on the extra weight when exercising, but I have to.

I was very active until a broken arm 3 years ago - squash, football, badminton taekwondo. Sadly the arm did not heal 100% so I do not do anything now. I put on a stone a year as a result Sad

I would like to have the time to do something regular, I enjoy getting on a bike but I cannot motivate myself to do so even once a week.
There is not enough free time during weekdays and in the weekend you have to catch up with all the things you missed during the week.

What a life Big Grin

I would love to work part time but I am sure that would not leave me with enough time to do all I want to do. The grass got its first cut in a month + - it took ages and it was still wettish but it was near enough a foot high. Every day has been sun and rain so the grass grows but cannot be cut. It took twice as long, I have blisters too and the grass looks hacked rather than cut so will need another cut very soon (but heavy rain overnight...).

30 hour days, or 8 day weeks?
I have a robot lawn mover! It's drives by it self each day! Big Grin

How about this. 3 days work. 3 days off. 3 days work. 3 days off...sounds like an okay system to me. Would also spread the load on the roads.... only problem is you don't have the weekend where most people today have a day off.

That sounds ok but a lot of work work is "that day", so I need to be working at the same time as clients. Can I convince them to adopt a 3on/3off or tell them everything is delayed by a couple of days!
Yeah...of course it's not something to implement overnight and maybe never.

Is the lawnmower really good? I always wanted one... but hired someone to do mine instead. Wink