Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#Komodo. The "new" kid in town. Invest now! ??
I also think that many cryptos have manipulated prices. Especially the newer ones.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

I think this is why so many people will not get into crypto for a long time - there is so much manipulation going on an market prices on C-Cex (and other exchanges) are not a true reflection of what a coin is worth. Perhaps there is more information in various forums that will help a person make a better informed choice, but that is a lot of effort that newbies will not easily make.

There are far too many coins that offer nothing new and are at best idealistic no-hopers and at worst scams. I cannot see anyone being able to regulate the coin exchanges otherthan themselves and if they get paid x BTC to list a coin then they will list it regardless. But until something can be done about these coins and the exchanges that list them, then probably ony BTC has a chance of being mainstream, with ETH a maybe as well.
People will still invest in cryptos. It's the new gold rush. The dream of becoming rich in no time like it happened to some of the early Bitcoin investors.

Since there are enough altcoins out there it seems there is not much room left for to many new coins.
Now is the time to invent things based on blockchain technology.
Daniel Schwartzkopff is the one who seems to understand the time has come to invent.
And he did.
For all people here in this forum (and others too) who are affraid to invest in cryptos.
Maybe most of you are correct by saying cryptos are to valatile and therefor to risky to invest in.
Well D. Schwartzkopff found something ingenious; C20 or Crypto20.
It is not a coin but it is a token that resembles like an index fund. It searches continiously the 20 best performing cryptocoins and pours it into a kind of fund. It is like making a fund of the 20 best performing companies of s&p 500 and continously scanning for changes 24/7 and adding or deleting items(companies).
This gives investors who don't want to take risks, the chance to invest. If you invest in C20 you automaticly invest in the 20 best performing cryptos of a given moment. If one of these cryptos is falling out of the top 20 it is automaticly deleted from the list and replaced by another. This scanning takes place 24/7. In fact it is owning a diverse crypto-portfolio in the form of a single token; C20 token.
If you ask me, this is ingenious and it has a great future. I invested and intend to invest some more.
To give you some figures:
If this would be implemented on oct 18 2016 (exactly one year ago today) and you would have invested $100 in C20 and $100 in BTC
this would be the result:
BTC after 1 year $662.75 (563%)
C20 " 1 " $2,062.61 (1963%)

Go and have a look at https://crypto20.com/en/
I urge you to subscribe.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

You are an excellent salesman Hugues! This sounds very simple and a way to cut risk for newbies and scared people.

Thanks.
(2017-10-18, 05:16 PM)BobBobert Wrote: You are an excellent salesman Hugues!  This sounds very simple and a way to cut risk for newbies and scared people.

Thanks.

Most welcome.
I am here to help where I can, when I can.

For your information.
very interesting interview: https://www.icoalert.com/podcast/crypto2...ncy-index/

Thanks Hugues..... Don't have 45 min to listen to it all these days :-(

I will try to listen over the weekend but I cannot believe how much dad-taxi the kids are expecting!
Yeah it can be crazy...