Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A war against North Korea is on it's way...buy crypto now
North Korea launched a missile that flew over Japan!! What a crazy irresponsible way to act after all the latest warnings.

To me it's clear that NATO will have to act. Trump have long been threatening North Korea with "actions" if they continued to provoke. They did. If Trump should remain trustworthy (if he is so in the first place) he NOW has to act.

WHEN that happens the stock market will crash? Right?

If so crypto is a safe place for your money, but DON'T buy Rimbit.

[Image: japan-north-korea-missile]
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Good advice. I wonder if this will really happen though... Trump looks more and more like he doesn't have a clue...
(2017-08-29, 02:51 PM)Carsten Wrote: North Korea launched a missile that flew over Japan!! What a crazy irresponsible way to act after all the latest warnings.

To me it's clear that NATO will have to act. Trump have long been threatening North Korea with "actions" if they continued to provoke. They did. If Trump should remain trustworthy (if he is so in the first place) he NOW has to act.

WHEN that happens the stock market will crash? Right?

If so crypto is a safe place for your money, but DON'T buy Rimbit.

[Image: japan-north-korea-missile]
It was not a real prediction of mine, but I mentionned it a few months ago.
Trump and Kim Yong Un is not a good combination.

I suppose you noticed I haven't been very active lately. This is because I am very busy. But I am still here.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

I think Trump is crazy enough to take action on NK. And if he is going to then it has to be sooner rather than later - before NK can develop good missiles in big numbers. I will leave my ETH as they are but maybe transfer them into my own local wallet rather than an exchange.

NK are really pushing Trump's buttons. They must assume he is all bluff. Glad I am not living in Japan though, that cannot be fun.
You are all right. If Trump is not reacting he appears weak. The cost of a war is high. Not only in dollars but also in lives in the region around NK.

I think the probability for a war within the next month is 40%! Big Grin

On the off chance you are right, I guess I should move my small amount of ETH into a local wallet. Or should I change them for BTC? And then get a BTC wallet on my home PC...

So keep ETH or sell for BTC or something else?
Local wallets - is there a choice and if so what should I go for?
If you go for a local wallet then remember to back it up on a usb disk and or the cloud.

In case of war I would go for ETH since China could be a part of the war.

China had said that if NK attack first they will stay away, but if Trump attack first China will act. If China is directly part in supporting NK then it will have massive consequences for all people on Earth.

Trump has now fighter planes over NK and we know he has the finger on the button soooo..... maybe I wake up tonight because of the big bang in NK???

It is quite a thought. The situation was headline news on the radio this morning when I woke up and it sounds like it is getting worse. Are we days away from a nuclear war?
I think NATO or at least USA, Denmark (what a joke), UK, South Korea and France will start bombing military bases in NK with conventional weapons.

I can't imagine the use of nuclear weapons from us.

NK may in desperation try to launch a nuclear weapon against Guam, South Korea and Japan. I doubt their rockets will be able to successfully deliver the weapon.

In maybe 2-5 years the story would be different. It's therefore highly important to stop them NOW.

You are probably right, but stopping them now may cost the lives of a lot of South Koreans even through conventional weapons. Better to sacrifice 100k people today to save 1m people tomorrow? That is the sort of decision that means I could never be a President of a country.