Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitcoin above $4000
Who should have thought that Bitcoin is now above $4000. NONE of us has ever believed in that. 1.5 years ago we thought that the Bitcoin system would collapse in a few months. Thinking back we had all the arguments for its collapse and we invested in now worthless Rimbit instead. If one had put the money in Bitcoin instead it had been worth almost 10 times as much. 

Have you all seen that Mark Karlsson is still trying to sell Rimbit at his SCAM site rimbit.com?
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

It is quite unbelievable how BTC continues to rise based on nothing much!
Seem to be caused by Chinese needing to bring money out of China and as investment/speculation for Indians.... or?

I would not know much about BTC if it were not for RBT, so I have not really "missed out" on anything. I am not sure how many BTC I have bought in total but I guess it must be well over $1000 perhaps $1500 worth at the time - now $15000 Smile

I guess it is much the same as not having bought into a share just before it takes off, or betting on some unusual sports result.

Can it go higher? It has a long way to fall now too.
Maybe some on the inside of Bitcoin can answer your question. Miners have no interest in the price going down of course.

I don't dare to guess the direction anymore :-(

Crap..BTC just crossed $6400

Insanity, but who knows, something is only as valuable as someone else is willing to pay. I am sure lots day traders as price rises 5% per day not uncommon
(2017-10-31, 04:45 PM)cta102 Wrote: Crap..BTC just crossed $6400

Insanity, but who knows, something is only as valuable as someone else is willing to pay. I am sure lots day traders as price rises 5% per day not uncommon

It is a matter of fact, things only have value when one or more people willing to pay. Just like art. Why would you pay 20 million dollar for a Picasso painting and only $50 for a painting I made?

I would not be surprised if BTC would hit $10000 by the end of 2017 or early 2018.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

WOW! Imagine those who bought BTC just 3 years ago!! I sold almost all of them... made a profit, but now regret it. Wink
Yeah me too!

I only bought BTC to get RBT. If only I had held them instead. At least I learnt about the world of crypto and I did not lose my house by being silly!