Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Rimbit.com SCAM website
Even more scary that todays volume is $11,534!

Since the rimbitexplorer does not run you can't see the wallets buying and selling. I'm working now but if one has time your own wallet has the entire blockchain that could be explored locally.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

That is incredible! Is there much change in price with all this trading or is it all small %age differences?

That is a good amount of trading which I am sure a lot of other coins would want. I just cannot see why unless a lot of people have set up bots or something that buy automatically when $x has been traded.
Still it's a mystery why anybody except Mark Karlsson would trade.

On my Facebook site there are more than 100 people from poor countries like India and Pakistan who probably have bought Rimbit for their savings who try to get as much back as possible.

It is sad that people lost money on Rimbit, especially if they are poorer people to start with. If they are trading then I do hope they make something back but that probably means other people are losing elsewhere then.

I suppose that for scammers it is preferable to rip off people who cannot fight back (legally rather than physically before that remark is taken to be another death threat!).
Yes it is sad.

Regarding the death threats Big Grin

Did the police ever come to your door then? I assume you were found not guilty unless you have internet access from your jail Smile
(2017-09-26, 11:21 AM)BobBobert Wrote: Did the police ever come to your door then?  I assume you were found not guilty unless you have internet access from your jail Smile

Ha ha ha! Good one... Wink)))

(2017-09-21, 01:04 PM)Carsten Wrote: Even more scary that todays volume is $11,534!

Since the rimbitexplorer does not run you can't see the wallets buying and selling. I'm working now but if one has time your own wallet has the entire blockchain that could be explored locally.

As you know... I am technically challenged... how can you do that?

(2017-09-21, 06:31 AM)Carsten Wrote: Yes. It's amazing how many lies that guy CyberHippie or now BustedNutz (Mark Karlsson) could tell.

Don't you need ballz to be busted Nutz? Smile)))))
Maybe all that chemo busted his nutz.
Yeah, the chemo busted his nutz and brain also. or was it the bipolar disease causing things to go crazy.

Regarding looking up the transactions there is for sure a tool that can lookup the blockchain in your wallet like for bitcoins https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Block_chain_browser

Is it the Rimbit Explorer you are talking about?