Did you guys see the new rimbit site: https://rimbit.com/   Smile Smile

"RUGER is our (red. HIM)  Distribution Assistant
Rimbit NowonAutoPilot
Bot-RUGER
-keeper of the wallet
-master trader
-time based AI program"

What the f.... is HE doing now??
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2017-08-09, 01:20 PM)Carsten Wrote: Did you guys see the new rimbit site: https://rimbit.com/   Smile Smile

"RUGER is our (red. HIM)  Distribution Assistant
Rimbit NowonAutoPilot
Bot-RUGER
-keeper of the wallet
-master trader
-time based AI program"

What the f.... is HE doing now??

The guy doesn't stop!
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

He can only make pennies if anything at all. I wonder why he continues down that Rimbit road scam.

I am shocked to see the site back up, but I guess if he can do things by bot and not bother about a forum or nodes, then it could be a very cheap way of doing things. If he gets a few nibbles it could be profitable - not like last time of course but maybe enough for a few beers every so often. I wonder if the burn is still happening...
A lot of people from Pakistan has liked the Rimbit.dk facebook page. It means they have been scammed. I don't think they have enough money to keep the money flow into Mark's wallets.

The burn should have been 1.5 years ago while we all support him.

I still think the burn should not have happened when you guys wanted it - irrelevant now of course! I hope people do research before buying any crypto, but especially Rimbit. I have not even looked at the price he is selling it at - presumably a fraction of what we paid.
I didn't look at his prices. I hope as you that people do some research before buying any Rimbit! Then of course they do not buy.

I think a random site like rimbit.com and exchanges are not the way to go if that is all he is doing. I would be more worried if he were to start on IGG or similar again. People tend to "believe" in IGG - I did at first for sure. People on exchanges will tend to be more savvy and not buy into Rimbit.
Volume on Rimbit was $85 the last 24 hours. Not much but still I wonder who is buying??

Crazy followers... if he still have some... He won't let it go it seem!