Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minexcoin?
Yeah... becoming a father, I'm sure! Wink
haha I am almost too old to be father now as my kids 50. I will wait until I am 100 then start again with my trillion $$ in MNX and C20. Maybe get a harem.
(2018-01-24, 06:25 AM)cta102 Wrote: haha I am almost too old to be father now as my kids 50. I will wait until I am 100 then start again with my trillion $$ in MNX and C20. Maybe get a harem.

Cool  Then maybe you are the real Rimbitwhale !
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

I received my monthly MNX interest and parked again at 15.92%.

This is an insane amount of monthly interest in USD.

I could easily retire now. haha.

I know it will not last at this rate, but even if ends at 30 - 40% annually, it will be huge as the price will increase in the future to compensate for lower parking rates

(2018-01-24, 08:38 AM)Carsten Wrote:
(2018-01-24, 06:25 AM)cta102 Wrote: haha I am almost too old to be father now as my kids 50. I will wait until I am 100 then start again with my trillion $$ in MNX and C20. Maybe get a harem.

Cool  Then maybe you are the real Rimbitwhale !

I did have huge amount RBT but dumped them all to buy other stuff and recoup my investment in CH scam coin.
For your information:

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/atomic-...739351dd60

Very interesting stuff.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Haha I lucked in again, and got the 15.92% monthly interest on renewal 1 hour before the rate dropped to 15.3%
(Yesterday, 11:45 PM)cta102 Wrote: Haha I lucked in again, and got the 15.92% monthly interest on renewal 1 hour before the rate dropped to 15.3%

Not fair!!  Sad I only got the 15.3% this morning.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.