Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minexcoin?
The MNC price is on front page which right now is 0.002 BTC or about USD 5.40

Interesting concept. They have 150,000 MNC coins to be distributed at end of ICO proportionately. They are at about 250 BTC raised with less than 1 day left, and budgeted for 1500 so everyone will get 6x as many compared to if they raised all the money.

At least whole group of people involved and not 100% premined by a druggie in Thailand.

I'm in and hope to get some of RBT loss back in next year or two

Kind of giddy again getting in on ground floor of new coin. Sort of like I felt with RBT on IGG when I found it.

Now I know so much more about cryptos and would never invest in one run by a single person.
I just found an incorrect statement on their FAQs

They say that each block generates 2.5 MNC every 2 minutes for the miners and this is 75 coins per day or 2250 monthly so the price will be stable.

However, if each block is generated every 2 minutes, that is 75 coins per hour, not daily.

One or other parameter is f'd up
(2017-06-13, 03:46 AM)cta102 Wrote: I just found an incorrect statement on their FAQs

They say that each block generates 2.5 MNC every 2 minutes for the miners and this is 75 coins per day or 2250 monthly so the price will be stable.

However, if each block is generated every 2 minutes, that is 75 coins per hour, not daily.

Good point. I think you should contact support for that.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

CTA102 fun statement about the druggie in Thailand! haha

Good find about the mining.

I posted the thread about Minexcoin here. I have also bought a little. Only a fraction of what I put into Rimbit. I learned my lesson.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

A druggie in Thailand... or maybe a shoe seller in India right now... who knows. Wink
Or maybe sick of the lymphoma...??
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Oh yeah.. forgot that lie too... Smile
I just found an incorrect statement on their FAQs

I read white paper again and they have correct number - about 1200 coins daily to be minted. no problem
4 hours left on ICO of Minexcoin

24 BTC invested in last 12 hours and value MNC is now $6.00
(2017-06-13, 06:59 PM)cta102 Wrote: 4 hours left on ICO of Minexcoin

24 BTC invested in last 12 hours and value MNC is now $6.00

At this very moment it hard to get on their website. I suppose to many people are trying to get in due to the end of the ICO period. I had to try several times before getting in.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?