Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minexcoin?
(2018-03-20, 06:12 PM)cta102 Wrote: MNX $31.51..what a stable coin!!

My parking done Thursday and will be on 11.3% Sad

wow up another $1..to   $32.76
I believe MNX is getting some stability now.
It goes a up a few dollars, it goes down a few dollars, but the average on weekly basis is mostly up.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Yes the trend now is up. Volume is also okay. We will see if it hits $1000
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

$1000 wow I would settle for $995 Smile
I wait until $1000 Big Grin

(2018-03-20, 10:12 PM)Carsten Wrote: I wait until $1000 Big Grin

What an optimism! Shy

Here is an new video from the CEO on the price projection of MNX going forward. The link was just posted on the MinexForum today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQvs_4c39cs

Some interesting points...

1, The initial target for price was $20 at the end of the 90 day MinexBank trial as worked out the algorithm. It actually ended about $22.50
2. The Memorandum 2 for the Bank projects growth of 85% by October 15 this year which is a price about $41.50. This is annualized 120% increase
3. Most interesting is they are maintaining the 5% downside part of the algorithm, but have eliminated the 5% upside as part of the bank algorithm..so essentially 5% down and unlimited up

wow..120% annual growth and at least currently 70% interest on the annual but higher monthly interest
Video is in Russian, so thanks for explaining CTA!

(2018-03-24, 10:55 AM)Carsten Wrote: Video is in Russian, so thanks for explaining CTA!

There is subtitling on the video. The translation is not perfect but you can follow what he tries to explain.
I feel very happy with this new memorandum.

New report from CEO released..plan to reduce parking rates substantially to increase price.

Currently over 1 million parked and 130,000 MNX interest each month, some of which is likely sold and depressing the MNX price on exchanges.

May have quarterly and half yearly parking options too.

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-mar...1e32014233

The new rates are exactly based on 70% annual interest.

So with compounding each term..
daily rate of 0.19% compounded = 99.9% annually
weekly 1.34% compounded = 99.8% annually
monthly 5.83% compounded = 99.1% (includes extra 5 days)
quarterly 17.5% compounded = 90.6% annually
half yearly 35% compounded = 82% annually
annual 70%
So all are better then annual but with risk that rate may decline further during the year.

Not much difference in daily, weekly and monthly, so monthly easier
(2018-04-24, 05:26 PM)cta102 Wrote: New report from CEO released..plan to reduce parking rates substantially to increase price.

Currently over 1 million parked and 130,000 MNX interest each month, some of which is likely sold and depressing the MNX price on exchanges.

May have quarterly and half yearly parking options too.

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-mar...1e32014233

The new rates are exactly based on 70% annual interest.

So with compounding each term..
daily rate of 0.19% compounded = 99.9% annually
                                             weekly         1.34%  compounded  = 99.8% annually
                                             monthly       5.83%   compounded = 99.1% (includes extra 5 days)
                                           quarterly        17.5%   compounded = 90.6%  annually
                                           half yearly        35%    compounded = 82%  annually  
                                          annual 70%
So all are better then annual but with risk that rate may decline further during the year.

Not much difference in daily, weekly and monthly, so monthly easier
I noticed the mail about this, but I did not find the time to read the blog yet.
What I can say now is that to me it is a good thing to correct the interest rates. My opinion is they where to high.
This caused that to much coins came into the market in to short time. I also believe that some people did nothing more than cashing out the weekly or monthly gains. This could be one of the reasons why MNX was not stable.
I am almost sure it will have a positive infkuence on the value of MNX.
I prefer a weekly rate of 1.34% and a growth in value of the coin. If everything goes well I expect $50 by th end of the year.

Carsten I believe your calculations are not correct. Annually must be higher.
I will check them later when I get home.