Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rimbitforum.net expired on 5/18/2017
Actually, that is a good point - I think my 4 ETH have made up a huge portion of my RBT loss Smile But I will not sell them just now and by the time I do, they will be around the same value as RBT Sad
I've not seen Monero! is it worth it?
(2017-05-26, 04:57 PM)craig Wrote: I've not seen Monero! is it worth it?

Craig, Monero is certainly worth to invest in. As well as Golem.
This is a tip & tric.
If you buy, do it on fridays late afternoon.
For a strange reason I see most of the altcoins that has a good upwards value during the week, go down on fridays to raise again on monday till the end of the next week.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Nice tips! Smile
So would you guys recommend just using one exchange then? It seems easier to me to have just one rather than keeping checking 2 or 3 for deals, though the downside is just that - there may be a bargain on one that is missed. And would you put excg=hanges in any sort of order - such as ease of use go to C-Cex, then Yobit etc.
(2017-05-29, 12:46 PM)BobBobert Wrote: So would you guys recommend just using one exchange then?  It seems easier to me to have just one rather than keeping checking 2 or 3 for deals, though the downside is just that - there may be a bargain on one that is missed.  And would you put excg=hanges in any sort of order - such as ease of use go to C-Cex, then Yobit etc.

Bob, If you install Exodus you have one exchange build in for several coins. More coins will be added in the near future.

Bob sadly no exchange covers all coins. If you use Poloniex, C-Cex and Yobit you cover the most interesting coins.

As Hugues said regarding prices I have seen the same pattern. You also see it on Holidays. We had Ascension day last week and the price of crypto dropped.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2017-05-30, 07:20 AM)Carsten Wrote: Bob sadly no exchange covers all coins. If you use Poloniex, C-Cex and Yobit you cover the most interesting coins.

As Hugues said regarding prices I have seen the same pattern. You also see it on Holidays. We had Ascension day last week and the price of crypto dropped.

Keep that in mind if you trade. This pattern can be helpful but it is not a general rule.

NO since today all interesting cryptos dropped except Eth!
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.