Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rimbitforum.net expired on 5/18/2017
Looks like Mark Karlsson gave up on Rimbit. He made over $250.000 on the scam. Now when it's all over I wonder how we all could fall for the fraud? 

He's prediction about Bitcoin was totally wrong. I admit many of us thought that Bitcoin was dead now, but it has never been more expensive. A Danish advisor thinks that Bitcoin can become the world's largest currency in a few years. It will be the prefered currency by the people.

Google translate this unless you read Danish Tongue http://finans.dk/tech/ECE9598573/rapport...ctxref=ext
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

I guess I was taken in by the easy money. The price was going up so my "investment" doubled quickly. Then when he changed tack as someone who knew nothing about crypto I was easy to manipulate. Until I started to see through him but that was a year plus after.
Same for me BobBobert... but using IGG was also helping him with its credibiliy... Now, I know that IGG can't be trusted... they accept any crook on their site...
IGG is full of scammers. I feel sorry for the serious ones.

Kickstarter is more serious.

So he no longer even has a forum? I guess his 'burn' will never happen LOL

And RBT is not listed ob C-Cex any longer
The burn will never happen.

Rimbit has not been on c-cex for a while. It's still on yobit.

His rimbit.com site is still running but there is no reason for innocent people to go there. However if they did they could buy some RBT
I was taken in by the IGG.
Feel like a right mug!
I was a lot better off then and could afford to lose the money - I could not afford to "invest" nearly so much today. However it is a learning experience and whilst annoying I am not going to lose sleep over it and hopefully I will not make the same sort of mistake again! I do feel like a mug too!
What I lost in Rimbit has been compensated more than 4 times on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Monero today Big Grin