Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wonder who is buying Rimbit on YoBit?
Now we know that Rimbit is SCAM why are there still some buying?

https://yobit.net/en/trade/RBT/BTC#24H
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

It cannot go much lower and perhaps someone thinks it may go up even 20% and therefore make a profit. Perhaps they are being bought as a school project - remember the teacher who got his class to trade Rimbit for schoolwork? It may be a good way to teach some fundamentals of crypto without taking a risk that you will lose $100s

I am surprised they are being bought, the forum is down though rimbit.com is still running.
Perhaps some kind of robots? They are more and more used in the stock exchanges world. So, maybe one of them is buying from some kind of algorythm telling that Rimbit worth something. these robots would not know anything about trust and scam, and just buy to make small profit X many cryptos. Just thinking outloud...?
Your money is already lost Bob. If someone want's to buy for pennies and you still can make a couple 100 bugs then it's worth consider. I did so and is selling out.

(2017-05-16, 11:51 AM)Cell Wrote: Perhaps some kind of robots? They are more and more used in the stock exchanges world. So, maybe one of them is buying from some kind of algorythm telling that Rimbit worth something. these robots would not know anything about trust and scam, and just buy to make small profit X many cryptos. Just thinking outloud...?

I don't think so. If you look at the crypto RUST on YoBit you can see many trading pr. second for the same amount. Clearly a robot.

Rimbit trading is dead. Nothing since 9.10 this morning. Me selling out.