Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitcoin is at $1555
Who would have thought that Bitcoin ever raised to $1555???

It's crazy. What goes on. Also Ethereum, ZCash and Monero is rising.

What to invest in?

Anyway it's a game.... so I recommend quick in and quick out. (almost like having sex lol)
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

As I told a few weeks ago; when it goes bad in the world, finncially or war danger, people seek safety zones.
Crypto and gold are safety zones.
What I mentioned a few months ago; ether would explode and see today. It is a matter of fact.

Golem made a jump of more than 112% the last seven days.

What I do these days is buy and sell cryptos and it goes well. This little app from Carsten in combination with the exodus wallet is a great help for these kind of things.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

I just cannot work out how high BTC will go. $1500 seems way too high but yet it is there and probably on its way to $2000! I just cannot see the logic behind this. I can understand people buying into crypto (and gold) because of the potential for major crisis(es) throughout the world, but gold has not gone up the equivalent %.

My ETH is now $92! I bought at something like $12 I think. Yet I still do not see a proper business reason for using ETH. Mind you I do not really see the point of Facebook etcand they make millions!
I also do not understand it. Some investor thinks it will hit $500.000

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-j...00354.html

Now $500 seems a good price to me, sadly I only have 4 ETH. I will maybe wait until they overtake BTC Smile
My forcast for BTC:
At the end of the year it will be somewhere between $3000 and $3500
Eth about $500
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

That's good numbers. But I don't believe in "expert forecast"...

http://www.automaticfinances.com/monkey-stock-picking/
Big Grin

I think Hugues could easily be right - all it needs is some "incident" involving Russia / USA / China. And my opinion is certainly not an expert one Cell! I am not putting anything into either BTC or ETH just now as I have no spare cash, but if I did then I would be tempted for sure, especially BTC.
Maybe invest like 2000 GBP split between BTC, ETH and Monero. For some reason Rimbit (that I will recommend to stay away from) is rising a bit, but at a very low volume compared to all other cryptos.