Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personally know Marcelo/Mark
Thumbs Down 
Hello gentlemen,

Without going into much details. I have to say that I personally know the weasel - Marcelo Rune/Karlsson, or as we call it in old days - the man commission.

I can tell you where your money are, because I know what he is and what he used to have before IGG campaign - nothing!

Your money are in 2 cars - old Honda Civic and a newer Toyota Vios, 3 motorbikes, a DSLR camera, big TV, 3 computers, toys and so on....

Mark used to has problem with alcohol and I think he still have. Most of your investment have gone into alcohol and cheap whores in Thailand. By the way, his wife is a former prostitute.

Many years ago, he was running a similar scam in Australia. I personally reported his IGG campaign few times without results.

Rimbit have never had any developers - Rimbit is NovaCoin fork. It was all DIY operation.

Personal suggestion - report him to Thai authorities, they will help you!
I am interested in the other scams he has run in Australia - there was one with a payment company - do you know about that?

I am not sure about much of your post - I am not at all keen on the reference to his wife and I think that you should edit it out. Whether it is true or not, we do not have any problem with her as such.
That's scary information, but thanks for sharing.

It makes our situation even worse.

Can we together (as the forum) do report to the Thai authorities?
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

That's where you are wrong. Demands on Thai family are huge, so what I say is important.

Yeah, he was running a financial scam in Australia, nobody ever seek anything regarding his last crimes, though this present case should not be left in the current state.

Marsello have always pretended with high IQ, but the fact are that he is a silly self-proclaimed designer. (Marsello is his real name, he is half Chilean and half Norwegian)

All his illnesses are fake. 100% fake, though his Facebook photos are real.

You can't imagine how many companies he have coned with his work in Thailand, especially in Pattaya.

One more time - he didn't had a car, he didn't had a fridge, TV and 3 motorbikes, nor digital camera, nor merchandise toys, telescope, before IGG campaign.

Check the facts - the money he pretended are spend on development are pure NovaCoin clone, the source code with all the bugs is on GitHub:

https://github.com/novacoin-project/novacoin

Rimbit website have never been on dedicated server, but get real low level  unmmanged dedicated server cost $50, managed cost $100.

$3 after 1 year claim? Get real, there is no diplomatic reasoning with scammer. Luckily he is in Thailand and police authorities here are very strict as well as immigration rules.

Get him, until he is in Thailand
(2016-09-20, 05:42 PM)sesshomaru Wrote: That's where you are wrong. Demands on Thai family are huge, so what I say is important.  

Yeah, he was running a financial scam in Australia, nobody ever seek anything regarding his last crimes, though this present case should not be left in the current state.

Marsello have always pretended with high IQ, but the fact are that he is a silly self-proclaimed designer. (Marsello is his real name, he is half Chilean and half Norwegian)

All his illnesses are fake. 100% fake, though his Facebook photos are real.

You can't imagine how many companies he have coned with his work in Thailand, especially in Pattaya.

One more time - he didn't had a car, he didn't had a fridge, TV and 3 motorbikes, nor digital camera, nor merchandise toys, telescope, before IGG campaign.

Check the facts - the money he pretended are spend on development are pure NovaCoin clone, the source code with all the bugs is on GitHub:

https://github.com/novacoin-project/novacoin

Rimbit website have never been on dedicated server, but get real low level  unmmanged dedicated server cost $50, managed cost $100.

$3 after 1 year claim? Get real, there is no diplomatic reasoning with scammer. Luckily he is in Thailand and police authorities here are very strict as well as immigration rules.

Get him, until he is in Thailand

If this is a fact I think we don't even have to try saving Rimbit. Where do you know all this from?
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

I had some info about the Australian payment company scam, can you point me to some sources please?
How did you find this forum, and why did you wait years before coming to the community? Just asking out of curiosity.
Read the link below most of the information about Rimbit was listed there in 2014. Why didn't we listen? I personally remember reading something about him running another scam. I feel so stupid more than ever now.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=677373.0
Never heard anything about him running other scam... About the code, well, every other coin is based on code which originated from the same source. That is not a proof of anything. I would really like to see evidence of the other scams though, that would be an interesting beginning if we want to build a case for any authority.
@Cell you need more proof to convince yourself that Mark scammed us all or you needs solid proof to build a case against Mark?