Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark tries hard!!
On his latest post, he is explaining how he will distribute the rest of the Rimbit (when the 240M is sold out) to some organization:

"Currently, there is 1 organization based in Canada, which is a Youth Group, that unless others appear before the end of the 80 Unit sale, will be getting the remainder of the Rimbit."

What is interesting is this part:

"I tested this out, just a few days ago and unlocking the wallet began generating immediately, interest in the sums of 25,xxx RBT (you can view the last transactions by using the explorer and typing in RSEo5ukhfjMifExiPXUc6D1MEptBobxv4f into the search parameters)

Personally, I think this would be a great way to complete the sale and the hand over of Rimbit to the community, by making the last transactions from the wallet a community contribution, to organizations!"

==
So, not only he thinks that some suckers will come up and give him thousands of dollars but he even started to create new interest with the giant wallet he has... I guess no one could be more delusional than that!
(2016-10-21, 03:30 AM)Cell Wrote: On his latest post, he is explaining how he will distribute the rest of the Rimbit (when the 240M is sold out) to some organization:

"Currently, there is 1 organization based in Canada, which is a Youth Group, that unless others appear before the end of the 80 Unit sale, will be getting the remainder of the Rimbit."

What is interesting is this part:

"I tested this out, just a few days ago and unlocking the wallet began generating immediately, interest in the sums of 25,xxx RBT (you can view the last transactions by using the explorer and typing in RSEo5ukhfjMifExiPXUc6D1MEptBobxv4f into the search parameters)

Personally, I think this would be a great way to complete the sale and the hand over of Rimbit to the community, by making the last transactions from the wallet a community contribution, to organizations!"

==
So, not only he thinks that some suckers will come up and give him thousands of dollars but he even started to create new interest with the giant wallet he has... I guess no one could be more delusional than that!

Cell, can you explain this a little? I do not understand very well this thing about interest.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Cell he is alone now. Everybody has left him and his forum. His desperate in need for money and try every dirty trick he has to get some to buy.

Hugues as you know when the wallet is open it generate interest. That's quite clear that a 240.000 million Rimbit wallet will generate a lot of interest when it's running because you pr. year get 5% of what you have in the wallet if it runs 24/7.

I'm annoyed with IGG still letting him send email. I wrote them again.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Even if he is alone now, I think it is important that we inform potential buyers that it is a scam. He is trying hard to sell. That was my point. If we don't nobody else will, I think that this is our duty, so nobody else get scammed as we all were. Sad
I posted on twitter already....today.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.