Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy busy!
Hi all! 好久不见 (chinese for long time no see). Man... we've been crazy busy selling a house, moving to a second while building the new one... I don't tell you how crazy this all thing is! To top tap, I've lost my first assistant (again)... cannot blame him... he got almost twice the salary I offered him. So, found a new one, and training him between all that just added to the things...

Plus, our next mission to China will probably be in next April or so... OMG... I just can't figure out how we will do it... but, as usual, I'll manage... I guess.

So, crypto speaking, I've been on hold for some time, took a big chunk of my coins, converted them in USD while the market was falling down... I did not make any money, but did not loose that much as well. Missed the ETH ride up. I will try to keep up with you. Miss the "old time" when I had more time to chat with you gang. I guess next year... well... I am really starting to think about retiring (more and more).  We'll see.

Hope everything is fine with you guys?

Bye.
Cell nice hearing from you again. Hope things work out for you.

You can always write here and get moral support, and you can always PM me or one of the others if needed.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Always good to hear from you Cell.

You need "me" time as well as all these projects.
Thanks folks, yes, really need some time off... Still, this week end, wife and I took 2 days off of everything... So, more energy to do some work today. Smile
(2019-02-11, 07:44 PM)Cell Wrote: Thanks folks, yes, really need some time off... Still, this week end, wife and I took 2 days off of everything... So, more energy to do some work today. Smile

Nice to hear Cell

Really busy just now here too, though it is caused by half term holidays from school! I am spending my lunch 30 minutes on the forum Smile I am hopefully going to have some time off on Friday - not a full day or anything so grand but a morning, catching up on other tasks. My wife is even worse off - she is spending 5 hours travelling today, maybe 6 tomorrow and at least 5 again on Thursday. It is bad how things worked out as today and Thursday are to the same place. She is luckily travelling through some of the most beautiful scenery though - all three days along a road called "The Rest & be Thankful" in Argyllshire.
(2019-02-12, 03:30 PM)BobBobert Wrote: Really busy just now here too, though it is caused by half term holidays from school!  I am spending my lunch 30 minutes on the forum Smile  I am hopefully going to have some time off on Friday - not a full day or anything so grand but a morning, catching up on other tasks.  My wife is even worse off - she is spending 5 hours travelling today, maybe 6 tomorrow and at least 5 again on Thursday.  It is bad how things worked out as today and Thursday are to the same place.  She is luckily travelling through some of the most beautiful scenery though - all three days along a road called "The Rest & be Thankful" in Argyllshire.

Enjoy your day off on Friday. You should take the entire day and do something fun. On Sunday I went to a concert to see DR Big Band  with a friend (https://drkoncerthuset.dk/dr-big-band/dr-big-band/) that is among the very best (not kidding) big bands in the world. It was a very special concert since they only played melodies written by the members of the band. 11 melodies plus 1 extra was what was we got. The member who wrote the melody was presenting it for the audience them self and then they played the melody. It was good since it was all about body parts like the amygdala, fingers, etc....then the melody made sense after that presentation at least to some degree. Very unique experience with my favorite jazz band.