Now, we know that Rimbit is #scam, let's talk about it and try to find a true alternative.
Q4 2018: Bull run or not? - Printable Version

+- Now, we know that Rimbit is #scam, let's talk about it and try to find a true alternative. (http://rimbit.dk)
+-- Forum: Main (http://rimbit.dk/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Bitcoin and Altcoin (http://rimbit.dk/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Q4 2018: Bull run or not? (/thread-928.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Q4 2018: Bull run or not? - Hugues - 2018-10-03

The last few weeks we have seen little movements upwards for many cryptos.
I have a strongĀ feeling that we are at the eve of a massive bull run.
It is not to predict, but I have the feeling BTC will shoot in the direction of $50000 somewhere end 2018-beginning 2019.
The other important cryptos will follow this trend.
But I also believe this could be the end for lots of shit coins.

RE: Q4 2018: Bull run or not? - BobBobert - 2018-10-03

I think that a clear out of coins is needed and would help encourage newbies into the crypto world. I am sure that BTC will have dramatic rises and falls too and that is a problem in that stability is needed to encourage cryptos in general. I do think that other coins follow the rises and falls of BTC and ideally two or three of them need to find their own level and react independently of BTC.

RE: Q4 2018: Bull run or not? - Carsten - 2018-10-03

I expect Bitcoin to be less important in the next few years. It's too expensive and too slow. Since it's still the most used crypto you could be right in that the price will go up. We have seen that prediction many times but I don't believe it in a so dramatic rise in price until the next halving price for the miners. It will happen in about 595 days https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/

RE: Q4 2018: Bull run or not? - Cell - 2018-10-08

Nobody knows... but, this time, I will play differently the bull run... last year, I hodled... now, I will trade...

RE: Q4 2018: Bull run or not? - Carsten - 2018-10-08

(2018-10-08, 02:27 PM)Cell Wrote: Nobody knows... but, this time, I will play differently the bull run... last year, I hodled... now, I will trade...

I don't know what I will do yet.

RE: Q4 2018: Bull run or not? - BobBobert - 2018-10-09

I have no money so no worries!

RE: Q4 2018: Bull run or not? - Carsten - 2018-10-09

(2018-10-09, 12:11 PM)BobBobert Wrote: I have no money so no worries!

Sell your Rimbits Big Grin

RE: Q4 2018: Bull run or not? - Hugues - 2018-10-09

When it realy comes to a bull run (it will), I will try to follow it and guide you with some alerts. It is not a Promiss, because I also need time to run my business too. But I will try.
First advice: XRP, IOTA, ELASTOS, BAT, BTC

PS: I don't like BTC but it still is a store of value and a barometer.

RE: Q4 2018: Bull run or not? - Carsten - 2018-10-09

(2018-10-09, 04:34 PM)Hugues Wrote: When it realy comes to a bull run (it will), I will try to follow it and guide you with some alerts. It is not a Promiss, because I also need time to run my business too. But I will try.

Elastos and bat is coins I don't know.

I will for sure put ETH, XLM, ADA, ETN, LSK, XMR on the list also. C20 will just follow the market.

Question is if MinexCoin will have a comeback?

RE: Q4 2018: Bull run or not? - Hugues - 2018-10-09

(2018-10-09, 04:59 PM)Carsten Wrote:
(2018-10-09, 04:34 PM)Hugues Wrote: When it realy comes to a bull run (it will), I will try to follow it and guide you with some alerts. It is not a Promiss, because I also need time to run my business too. But I will try.

Elastos and bat is coins I don't know.

I will for sure put ETH, XLM, ADA, ETN, LSK, XMR on the list also. C20 will just follow the market.

Question is if MinexCoin will have a comeback?
I have written about Elastos. I believe Cell replied that it was a strange name for a coin.
BAT is the coin working with the Brave browser. I believe I also had some post about it.
I did not mention ADA because I believe it is a bit early. I realy believe it has a huge potential, but on the long term.