Now, we know that Rimbit is #scam, let's talk about it and try to find a true alternative.
JSECoin ICO is open - Printable Version

+- Now, we know that Rimbit is #scam, let's talk about it and try to find a true alternative. (http://rimbit.dk)
+-- Forum: Main (http://rimbit.dk/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Bitcoin and Altcoin (http://rimbit.dk/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: JSECoin ICO is open (/thread-875.html)

Pages: 1 2

JSECoin ICO is open - Carsten - 2018-07-11

If you are not signed up then use this link: JSECoin homepage

When you have signed up you can see the ICO on your dashboard. Go through the KYC and then use Metamask to purchase. See the video for instructions. 

JSECoin has their own blockchain and a link to the JSE token on the Ethereum blockchain to make it easy to buy/sell JSE on exchanges.

"
Quote:2) How is the coin in your blockchain attached to the smartcontract? 

We have integrated with an ERC20 token sale smart contract that enables participation in the ICO. Users will send ETH and the smart contract will automatically send the equivalent value of JSE ERC20 tokens to users wallet. Once the ICO is complete the JSEcoin token contract will be opened which will enable the tokens that you already have in the JSE platform to be sent as a JSE ERC20 token to 3rd party ERC20 compatible wallets/exchanges. Tokens sent directly to other JSEcoin accounts do not use this smart contract and these transactions are recorded in our own blockchain.
"

RE: JSECoin ICO is open - Hugues - 2018-07-11

(2018-07-11, 02:33 PM)Carsten Wrote: If you are not signed up then use this link: JSECoin homepage

When you have signed up you can see the ICO on your dashboard. Go through the KYC and then use Metamask to purchase. See the video for instructions. 

JSECoin has their own blockchain and a link to the JSE token on the Ethereum blockchain to make it easy to buy/sell JSE on exchanges.

"
Quote:2) How is the coin in your blockchain attached to the smartcontract? 

We have integrated with an ERC20 token sale smart contract that enables participation in the ICO. Users will send ETH and the smart contract will automatically send the equivalent value of JSE ERC20 tokens to users wallet. Once the ICO is complete the JSEcoin token contract will be opened which will enable the tokens that you already have in the JSE platform to be sent as a JSE ERC20 token to 3rd party ERC20 compatible wallets/exchanges. Tokens sent directly to other JSEcoin accounts do not use this smart contract and these transactions are recorded in our own blockchain.
"

What if someone does not participate in the ICO and decides only to mine?
How can these tokens be transferred? They are recorded in JSE's own blockchain and will not be ERC20 compatible.
Maybe a question for support.

RE: JSECoin ICO is open - Carsten - 2018-07-11

As written in my post the JSECoin on the platform (their blockchain) will automatically be available on your provided ETH address.

I bought some extra JSECoin today. This could be really good in a few years.

(2018-07-11, 04:07 PM)Carsten Wrote: As written in my post the JSECoin on the platform (their blockchain) will automatically be available on your provided ETH address.

OK. I will try this.
Thanks.

I bought for what's equal to 10.000 kr (about 1342 Euro).

(2018-07-11, 04:27 PM)Carsten Wrote: I bought for what's equal to 10.000 kr (about 1342 Euro).

Nice. What is the ICO price?

For those who still have some doubts.
Take a close look at their website. Very nice, orderly, tidy, clear not to technical language... Well organised explanations and a good and relatively fast support.
I believe these are serious people.

I can't remember exactly. You enter your ETH amount and see how many JSECoins you will get if you have Metamask and is signed in on Metamask. It's in the area of 80.000 pr Eth. I can check later or you can check on the buy page.

JSEcoin ICO Investment Opportunity

After a year of development work at 12:00 UTC we launched the JSEcoin ICO.

We had a number of questions from potential investors about how to participate so we created this quick and simple demo video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivVxijQAQT8

Thank you to the ICO review sites that have analysed the JSEcoin project. I am pleased to report we have achieved great scores including:

ICOBench.com - Rating 4.8/5.0
Blokt.com - Rating A
TrackICO.com - Rating 4.8/5.0
We have set the price to Ethereum as of 10th July 2018
1 x Ethereum = $450.00 USD
1 x JSEcoin = $0.006 USD
Current pricing at ICO = 1 ETH = 75000 JSE + 10% early bird bonus

JSEcoin is the first and most popular opt-in only browser mined blockchain. What we are building has the opportunity to disrupt a $200 billion ad-tech industry and bring cryptocurrency to a mainstream audience. With 80,000+ registered users, 20,000+ publisher websites and over 25,000,000 opted-in miners we are on our way to achieving this.

The ICO will close as soon as the cap is reached and tokens will be sold on a first come first served basis.

The ICO launchpad ensures it's easy and safe to make your investment: https://jsecoin.com/ico/

If you have any questions hit reply as I am manning my inbox right now and can provide support if required.

Kind regards,

David Mallett

Co-Founder

JSEcoin David Mallett

(2018-07-11, 04:18 PM)Hugues Wrote:
(2018-07-11, 04:07 PM)Carsten Wrote: As written in my post the JSECoin on the platform (their blockchain) will automatically be available on your provided ETH address.

OK. I will try this.
Thanks.

I have filled the whitelisting and I have added JSE in metamask.
Let's see now whow long it will take before I can see my balance in metamask.

You will not see your mined JSECoin until after the ICO. Then you will be able to send your mined JSECoin to an ERC20 wallet.

Okay with the whitelisting. Hope it goes smoothly so you can buy some more JSECoin. Big Grin It's a great project. Think about a world with almost no ADS!!