Now, we know that Rimbit is #scam, let's talk about it and try to find a true alternative.
Bitcoin Trader scam - Printable Version

+- Now, we know that Rimbit is #scam, let's talk about it and try to find a true alternative. (http://rimbit.dk)
+-- Forum: Main (http://rimbit.dk/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Bitcoin and Altcoin (http://rimbit.dk/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Bitcoin Trader scam (/thread-807.html)

Bitcoin Trader scam - BobBobert - 2018-05-07

Have you guys come across BitCoin Trader?

It appeared as an ad on a screen I was looking at and it has some great testimonials from people you would trust.  It appeared on a Dragons Den (BBC TV programme) and these dragons are all serious investors who do not hand over cash lightly.  They were fighting to get on board Bitcoin Trader and apparently live on the show someone invested and made a good return in minutes - something like £80 on a £250 investment in 5 minutes!

Now that looks too good to be true and it seems to be the case.  With some minor googling it is a scam, with made up quotes attached to the professional investors in order to attract in unsuspecting novices like the general public.

I do not think that any of you would be unsuspecting and invest without even googling the company, and I am not keen on giving even bad publicity to scammers but it was very smooth looking "advert", very believable and professional.

RE: Bitcoin Trader scam - Carsten - 2018-05-07

(2018-05-07, 10:59 AM)BobBobert Wrote: BobBobertHave you guys come across BitCoin Trader?

It appeared as an ad on a screen I was looking at and it has some great testimonials from people you would trust.  It appeared on a Dragons Den (BBC TV programme) and these dragons are all serious investors who do not hand over cash lightly.  They were fighting to get on board Bitcoin Trader and apparently live on the show someone invested and made a good return in minutes - something like £80 on a £250 investment in 5 minutes!

Now that looks too good to be true and it seems to be the case.  With some minor googling it is a scam, with made up quotes attached to the professional investors in order to attract in unsuspecting novices like the general public.

I do not think that any of you would be unsuspecting and invest without even googling the company, and I am not keen on giving even bad publicity to scammers but it was very smooth looking "advert", very believable and professional.

The link https://bitcoin-trader.xyz/?tid=102b898d78e00d498a065894d4b107&aff_id=1000  

What they say "See what famous people like Bill Gates and Richard Branson have to say"... if you watch the small video they don't say anything about Bitcoin trader!  Smile

Always remember if something is too good to be true it probably is. So in this case stay away!

RE: Bitcoin Trader scam - Hugues - 2018-05-07

(2018-05-07, 11:08 AM)Carsten Wrote:
(2018-05-07, 10:59 AM)BobBobert Wrote: BobBobertHave you guys come across BitCoin Trader?

The link https://bitcoin-trader.xyz/?tid=102b898d78e00d498a065894d4b107&aff_id=1000  

What they say "See what famous people like Bill Gates and Richard Branson have to say"... if you watch the small video they don't say anything about Bitcoin trader!  Smile

Always remember if something is too good to be true it probably is. So in this case stay away!

Of course... STAY OUT!!!
I am not even going to review this.
It is like jumping into an abyss and believing you will land without being dead.

RE: Bitcoin Trader scam - Carsten - 2018-05-07

(2018-05-07, 02:26 PM)Hugues Wrote:
(2018-05-07, 11:08 AM)Carsten Wrote:

Of course... STAY OUT!!!
I am not even going to review this.
It is like jumping into an abyss and believing you will land without being dead.

Big Grin Cool Wink

RE: Bitcoin Trader scam - BobBobert - 2018-05-08

I like the image!

It reminds of a couple of years ago, when my second youngest fell into an abyss once on holiday - the shear panic on her face was incredible. Fortunately this abyss was maybe a foot deep at worst. But we were al watching her take a wrong route on a beach back to the car and had already told her to take the path. She did not and goodness me when this happened we all just burst out laughing, even she did. Possibly out of relief! She still talks about it - her death defying fall into the unknown.