Now, we know that Rimbit is #scam, let's talk about it and try to find a true alternative.
Amon - Printable Version

+- Now, we know that Rimbit is #scam, let's talk about it and try to find a true alternative. (http://rimbit.dk)
+-- Forum: Main (http://rimbit.dk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Bitcoin and Altcoin (http://rimbit.dk/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Amon (/showthread.php?tid=749)

Pages: 1 2 3

Amon - Hugues - 2018-02-07

Looks very very interesting:

https://amon.tech/

RE: Amon - Junior - 2018-02-07

Looks cool

RE: Amon - Jacob - 2018-02-08

Thanks Hugues.

Years ago, this is what I was hoping Rimbit would become.

RE: Amon - Carsten - 2018-02-08

Thanks Hugues. Looks interesting with one wallet for all. Before you invest we need some answers.

1) Where is the whitepaper?
2) How do you implement the wallet? (Is it open source? Is it dependent on your nodes like Exodos?)

When converting between fiat and crypto they implement an AI to pick the optimal crypto.... LOL sorry AI is stretching this a bit to far!!

The presentation is very very optimistic and very simple. No tech info like for Cardano or Ripple. I think the goal is perfect. We need such a wallet. Let's ask some questions to the team and see how the handle it.

If some has the time they team and the "advisors" should be investigated.

Still I signed up.

RE: Amon - Hugues - 2018-02-08

(2018-02-08, 09:14 AM)Carsten Wrote: Thanks Hugues. Looks interesting with one wallet for all. Before you invest we need some answers.

2) How do you implement the wallet? (Is it open source? Is it dependent on your nodes like Exodos?)

When converting between fiat and crypto they implement an AI to pick the optimal crypto.... LOL sorry AI is stretching this a bit to far!!

The presentation is very very optimistic and very simple. No tech info like for Cardano or Ripple. I think the goal is perfect. We need such a wallet. Let's ask some questions to the team and see how the handle it.

If some has the time they team and the "advisors" should be investigated.

Still I signed up.

This is the plan. It is under investigation. Just give me some time.

That's cool Hugues. I can also send them some mails to share the load. We can post in a private PM until we have a conclusion?

RE: Amon - Jacob - 2018-02-08

(2018-02-08, 09:14 AM)Carsten Wrote: Thanks Hugues. Looks interesting with one wallet for all. Before you invest we need some answers.

The link to the whitepaper is in a drop-down in the top right hand corner of the page.

The wallet is open source, but in beta and is a fork of the Gnosis multi-sig wallet.

Their Github repository is just a few existing project forks made 3 weeks ago, with no original work apart from an "amon-lib" with less than 500 lines of code and the token contract.

It could be they are keeping the code changes they have made not public, but that is a strange thing to do considering their ico isn't very far away.

(2018-02-08, 01:20 PM)Jacob Wrote:

The link to the whitepaper is in a drop-down in the top right hand corner of the page.

The wallet is open source, but in beta and is a fork of the Gnosis multi-sig wallet.

Their Github repository is just a few existing project forks made 3 weeks ago, with no original work apart from an "amon-lib" with less than 500 lines of code and the token contract.

It could be they are keeping the code changes they have made not public, but that is a strange thing to do considering their ico isn't very far away.

Haha...I'm sure the whitepaper link was not there this morning!! If it was I must have been very tired (which I actually was).

RE: Amon - Cell - 2018-02-08

Wow! Very cool!

RE: Amon - Hugues - 2018-02-08

(2018-02-08, 01:49 PM)Carsten Wrote:
(2018-02-08, 01:20 PM)Jacob Wrote:

Haha...I'm sure the whitepaper link was not there this morning!! If it was I must have been very tired (which I actually was).

Yesterday evening I was investigating multiple upcoming ICOs and organisations. I was almost sure I read the whitepaper of Amon, but didn't remember because to much info for one evening. But there is a whitepaper.
I contacted Amon to ask about the wallet. The person who replied(almost instantly) said it is open source, but the next few weeks they will release more info about it.

It is true about the AI. This is a bridge to far, but the kid has to have a name. This so called AI is just an algorithm but nevertheless a good idea.

Now I am going to investigate the team. Just give me time.

To be honest: The idea is splendid!