Now, we know that Rimbit is #scam, let's talk about it and try to find a true alternative.
Bubble Theory - Printable Version

+- Now, we know that Rimbit is #scam, let's talk about it and try to find a true alternative. (http://rimbit.dk)
+-- Forum: Main (http://rimbit.dk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Bitcoin and Altcoin (http://rimbit.dk/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Bubble Theory (/showthread.php?tid=745)

Pages: 1 2 3

Bubble Theory - Junior - 2018-02-05

Hi!

So as you all can see the market is crashing right now. But i was thinking how could this be? It came out of nothing.
So who could have the power to do so?

I think it's NOT the crypto people but the system... We all know that the banks and goverment's around the world dont like crypto. And we also know that they do all they can to stop and prove that crypto is just a bubble and it's a bad thing cause it cant be controlled. So i simply think it's the system manipulating the prices right now. They try to prove to new people that crypto is a bubble.

If this is true or not i dont know. But i know for sure that i just came up with this theory.

Thanks for reading.

RE: Bubble Theory - Carsten - 2018-02-06

Interesting. I don't know if that's true or not. No miners has an interest in this crash and the "normal" investor is also hit by this. Who is left to sell out?

RE: Bubble Theory - BobBobert - 2018-02-06

I do not know if the crypto world works the same as the stockmarket but all it takes is for a few rumours to take hold and people to panic a bit. I am fairly sure that if the USA wanted to fund a crash of the crypto world, it could do so easily. Especially after the very high gains over the last few months/year.

I would choose to accept it to be a market correction rather than a planned event, but I do think it could happen. We know the BTC miners have a lot of power to influence the price and whilst they would not cause a crash they would like the preceding bubble!

RE: Bubble Theory - Hugues - 2018-02-06

(2018-02-05, 10:23 PM)Junior Wrote: Hi!

So as you all can see the market is crashing right now. But i was thinking how could this be? It came out of nothing.
So who could have the power to do so?

I think it's NOT the crypto people but the system... We all know that the banks and goverment's around the world dont like crypto. And we also know that they do all they can to stop and prove that crypto is just a bubble and it's a bad thing cause it cant be controlled. So i simply think it's the system manipulating the prices right now. They try to prove to new people that crypto is a bubble.

If this is true or not i dont know. But i know for sure that i just came up with this theory.

Thanks for reading.

If you ask me I would say it came not out of nothing. We have the Chinese and Korean ban of crypto, and we have this Tether scam. Of course it is a correction. BTC and other cryptos climbed to fast to hard the past months. The sudden rise in value of BTC is due to Tether. That's for sure. And therefo we need corrections. The evolution was unatural. It was artificial.

RE: Bubble Theory - Jacob - 2018-02-07

It seems the South Korean Finance Minister at least is in favour of cryptocurrencies and is encouraging China's government to be more accepting of them.

RE: Bubble Theory - Carsten - 2018-02-07

Bob yes for BTC the miners have a lot of power. Still they can't be interested in lower prices.

RE: Bubble Theory - BobBobert - 2018-02-07

(2018-02-07, 08:20 AM)Carsten Wrote: Bob yes for BTC the miners have a lot of power. Still they can't be interested in lower prices.

Correct they are not interested in lower prices, but they are interested in restricting demand and forcing the price up.  Over the last year they may have made a lot of money.  Now they have released a lot of BTC, made  money, they can sit back as the market settles back down and others make a loss.  They will wait until the price is low before repeating the cycle.
However, I do not think that is the root cause of the crash though it may be a smaller contributing factor.

RE: Bubble Theory - Carsten - 2018-02-07

Yes we have to remember that the price of producing one BTC is around $1600 or more depending of the cost of power and hardware. The price therefore can NEVER come below around $2000 without a total collapse.

RE: Bubble Theory - Cell - 2018-02-07

Crypto are already adopted by MILLIONS of peoples... As soon as that much humans get to play with something, it will always crash down and rise up out of nothing. I've learned that in the stock market. You probably all know that theory about the collective intelligence of a group... where it is usually the dumbest one who lead the others in panicking. Well, something like that... Wink

RE: Bubble Theory - Carsten - 2018-02-08

Good one.... the Universe was also created out of nothing with still nothing outside! Nothing is also the faith of our Universe that will be left dark and dead with all stars burnt out.....

And with that happy message we hopefully see a great cryptoday while we are still here.