Now, we know that Rimbit is #scam, let's talk about it and try to find a true alternative.
War is coming! - Printable Version

+- Now, we know that Rimbit is #scam, let's talk about it and try to find a true alternative. (http://rimbit.dk)
+-- Forum: Main (http://rimbit.dk/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Uncategorized (http://rimbit.dk/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: War is coming! (/thread-640.html)

Pages: 1 2

War is coming! - Carsten - 2017-11-30

After the missile launch yesterday from North Korea the world seems to be a much more unsecure place to live. The brutal but fair response from USA about cutting ALL financial collaboration with NK and the threat of total annihilation in case of war makes the DEFCON index go to level 1.

RE: War is coming! - Cell - 2017-11-30

All this thanks to some mentally ill crazy leaders... And I am talking about ALL of them... Sad

RE: War is coming! - Carsten - 2017-12-01

Yes we will see who is the most crazy leader.

RE: War is coming! - Carsten - 2017-12-02

Trump is begging for nuclear war:

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/02/asia/north-korea-trump/index.html

RE: War is coming! - Hugues - 2018-04-11

I (we all) were wrong about the next war a few months ago. I always assumed N. Korea would be the cause of a war. Now I have to say that Trumps arrogant attidude will be the cause of it. I have strong believes it will start in the next days and will cause a huge confrontation between US and Russia. I am realy affraid and I realy hope I am wrong.
But this time it seems inevitable.

RE: War is coming! - Carsten - 2018-04-11

(2018-04-11, 08:49 PM)Hugues Wrote: I (we all) were wrong about the next war a few months ago. I always assumed N. Korea would be the cause of a war. Now I have to say that Trumps arrogant attidude will be the cause of it. I have strong believes it will start in the next days and will cause a huge confrontation between US and Russia. I am realy affraid and I realy hope I am wrong.
But this time it seems inevitable.

Hugues. Yes. Trump has lost it completely on the surface. Rest assured he knows exactly what he is doing. The question is why he is doing it?

Regarding Syria Trump is right and Russia is wrong.  Will it trigger a new world war? No, I don't think so. We are only talking about Russia threatening to shoot down missiles, not fighter planes. 

So what is going to happen? 

Well, if Trump is right USA is having highly advanced missiles that Russia is unable to shoot down. If Trump is wrong Russia will shoot down the missiles and Trump will lose the pissing contest. 

This is not causing a world war.

Please comment because it's interesting material.

RE: War is coming! - BobBobert - 2018-04-12

Do you know, I am actually not that bothered just now if it leads to all out war! It would make my life short and easy Smile

I am surprised that NK came to nothing last year, overall I think Trump won that one.
This battle over Syria is interesting. We cannot allow a country to gas its own people - that is clearly wrong. So action must be taken and I am fairly sure USA will take action. What will Putin's response be? Can he actually take on the USA and would he want to? Putin strikes me more as a big bully that likes to get his own way but does he see Trump as a bigger bully? My money would be on Trump to win this one too. Putin will blink first.

RE: War is coming! - Carsten - 2018-04-12

Big Grin Bob it's too early for you to say goodbye!

I was also surprised after all the rhetoric that NK came to nothing.

Both Trump and Putin has said what they will do so we just have to wait for the fireworks to start.

I'm not concerned over this situation on a global scale.

RE: War is coming! - BobBobert - 2018-04-12

I think a local conflict is more likely than a global one but it could escalate all to quickly. But I do hope Putin will back down as I cannot see Trump doing so!

RE: War is coming! - Cell - 2018-04-13

Don’t worry... Trump is an idiot, but he still has his administration team to cool him out. Next WW will happen way after we all die... nobody wants to fight that big fat bully anyway IMNSHO.