Now, we know that Rimbit is #scam, let's talk about it and try to find a true alternative.
JSECoin ads on the site - Printable Version

+- Now, we know that Rimbit is #scam, let's talk about it and try to find a true alternative. (http://rimbit.dk)
+-- Forum: Main (http://rimbit.dk/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Uncategorized (http://rimbit.dk/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: JSECoin ads on the site (/thread-1051.html)

JSECoin ads on the site - Carsten - 2019-03-10

As you know this site has client side mining by the use of JSECoin java script. It means you donate a small portion of your CPU power to mine JSECoins. A while ago JSECoin also introduced ads which I think is totally against the whole idea of the project. Now the ads seems to have been forced to show (if you don't have ad blocker) without me enabling ads.

Just for your information.

RE: JSECoin ads on the site - Hugues - 2019-03-10

(2019-03-10, 10:37 AM)Carsten Wrote: As you know this site has client side mining by the use of JSECoin java script. It means you donate a small portion of your CPU power to mine JSECoins. A while ago JSECoin also introduced ads which I think is totally against the whole idea of the project. Now the ads seems to have been forced to show (if you don't have ad blocker) without me enabling ads.

Carsten can you explain this because I don't understand what you try to tell?

RE: JSECoin ads on the site - Carsten - 2019-03-10

(2019-03-10, 01:22 PM)Hugues Wrote:
(2019-03-10, 10:37 AM)Carsten Wrote: As you know this site has client side mining by the use of JSECoin java script. It means you donate a small portion of your CPU power to mine JSECoins. A while ago JSECoin also introduced ads which I think is totally against the whole idea of the project. Now the ads seems to have been forced to show (if you don't have ad blocker) without me enabling ads.

I can try Hugues. 

On rimbit.dk there is a link to JSEcoin so that if you allow your browser to mine (you are asked) then while you are  on the site  your computer will use a bit of it's unused power to mine JSECoin for the website owner (Me).  JSECoin has recently added support for having ads on website so you but can monetize your site with JSECoin client side mining and with ads. I saw on my Android tablet this morning that ads showed up when looking at rimbit.dk. I was surprised since I did not enable that feature.  So I am just saying that the old link to JSECoin on rimbit.dk now if forced to show ads. It's something JSECoin has done and not something I have setup or asked for.

RE: JSECoin ads on the site - Hugues - 2019-03-10

(2019-03-10, 03:11 PM)Carsten Wrote:
(2019-03-10, 01:22 PM)Hugues Wrote:

I can try Hugues. 

On rimbit.dk there is a link to JSEcoin so that if you allow your browser to mine (you are asked) then while you are  on the site  your computer will use a bit of it's unused power to mine JSECoin for the website owner (Me).  JSECoin has recently added support for having ads on website so you but can monetize your site with JSECoin client side mining and with ads. I saw on my Android tablet this morning that ads showed up when looking at rimbit.dk. I was surprised since I did not enable that feature.  So I am just saying that the old link to JSECoin on rimbit.dk now if forced to show ads. It's something JSECoin has done and not something I have setup or asked for.
Well this is this annoying thing I noticed about a week ago.
On my android tablet it shows ads making me impossible to click some buttons.

RE: JSECoin ads on the site - Carsten - 2019-03-10

Yes very. In the upper right corner of the ad there is a cross to close it. It works for me